OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Copped my pair this morning. But I can't wait till my brother gets stationed in Germany so it won't be so hard to get shoes. I just don't see y nike and jordan release so many pairs over there when they sit. Bring a couple over here. Damn

Since there's all different kinda opinions out there, curious to know what everyone's favorite 8 is?

For me...Black and Gold Elites.
Tie for me between the purple fades and black & gold elites.

Enough MC talk :tongue:

Last edited:
anyone go to nike vault for a hyped release? how early should I get there
GF drove by Fig this morning and was texting me as to why there were so many Mexicans lined up with lawn chairs across from staples. All I did was
laugh.gif

those mangos are hot man, you order a platinum upper ID n color it yourself with angelus paint?
That would have been the smart way to go...But I did the pink coral upper.  I should have took a picture for the ID thread(nobody posted pics of the actual pink upper yet) Wasnt happy with the pink, so this is what i ended up with after mixing up some angelus.

Those Mangos are def hot. Much better than the VIs IMO. Im not a fan of the stripes on the sockliner...

I wonder how they'll hold up with wear?

I would have bought the shoes for me. I see it so I didn't buy. Nike being cheap and using the same mold. Not beasting enough to let that slide. That's just me.

You got issues. :smh:

I gives a damn bout a ghost swoosh. MCs are :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom