OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nice customs, I want to customize a pair, but I dont think I have the skill/patience to do a proper job.

Did anyone else get the back ordered email from FTL for the Mexican Blankets? I wonder how long it'll take to fulfill them?

Finished a custom work on my red camo's. Turned out just how I wanted it to look like. Inspiration: black/red colorway. I wanted to do this on nikeid but there's no solid upper :smh: so I just decided to customize my extra pair of red camo. Pardon the crappy pics, for those of you who got the red camo, just imagine the red sole pop out :smokin

amazing.

how did you paint the upper and stupid silver healcup.

time to go look for a pair of red camo's

You could tape up the outsole, midsole, and the tongue then hit it with a black spray paint lol.

Last edited:
Anyone knows wjere to get supernaturals gc or the us edition one in 8.5 close to retail?

I saw a few today at Tampa International Mall and University.

You can probably stock locate them if you're in the states.

Info on the different box for the MCs I am seeing around. Not the one from the Nike vault pack. I copped from nikeSM, but with the normal Kobe 8 box. Not a big deal, but just curious. Thanks in advance.

The pants police are out in full force.... why don't we all just walk around in boxer briefs, white tees, and our shoe of choice with no show socks?

I disagree, I think Kobes look good with pants. You just have to wear it with a slimmer fit because the shoe is so narrow.

Back
Top Bottom