OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Order shipped whew.... lol about to hit up nike see whats going on around there might stock check for a few pairs

It's a damn shame found a pair for 250 and considering it at a steal price compared to all the other rape I seen goin on smh

Those Red Snakes can be done something about. as far as the sole goes..

And ya know what...

All u have to do is scoop up the red and blue snakes and swap the soles..

Picture that, or someone may PS it if theyre willing to bother with it..

Perfect swap if u ask me..

Blue Blitz with that orange sole and orangish swoosh..

Red Snakes with that milky icy sole..Yes ma'am it works..

I really want that red upper..smh.

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation from those european check folks. 
smokin.gif

dbbf2360_updates.jpeg

If anyone was doubting how legit the 24segons store was, I went for a walk in Barcelona to the store.. Sweet set up, only 2 sizes left of the MC. They had lots of online orders recently
Here's some pics of the store

goosh026 - im sure people sighed a collective sigh of relief seeing that this store is real... at least Id feel better knowing its a legit spot if I went thru what some of the guys went thru to get cc transactions approved.

Good looks on the store pics :pimp:

It looks like they have 2 other stores also. I got charged from 24segons but from the store in Matero.

It's still on the payment received/order created tho.. I hope it doesn't get cancelled. I'd be feeling :x :x

Last edited:
goosh026 - im sure people sighed a collective sigh of relief seeing that this store is real... at least Id feel better knowing its a legit spot if I went thru what some of the guys went thru to get cc transactions approved.

No worries.. Jut helping out where I can.. I've had the same worries before when buying from overseas, and haven't ever seen this store mentioned before. So being in the area, it was the least I could do

I hope the red snakes sit on shelves and get discounted and then I would cop. I wonder if the blitz blue would sit also. Kobes have been selling a lot better since the purple gradients. The only Kobes I see sitting are the elites

Holding out on Black/Gold Elites until a better price. I can't pay $220 for those, hopefully they still have sizes when they go on disco or maybe Cork can give us the heads up.

Patiently waiting any kind of price break.

I like the style and look of th MCs just not that colorway.

You can use a discount code on them at Eastbay and FTL.

Depending on where you live, you may have no tax and possibly free shipping as well.

Watch them Red Coral Snakes or whatever is releasing this week be 1 per customer, TLO, and super limited. Then everyone jumps on the Red coral snake band wagon just like a lot of people did with the Mambacurial (I realize that quite a few people legitametly like the MC, and I respect that. Im not calling everyone who likes the MCs a band wagoner. No disrespect intended at all BUT) but Hype makes shoes sell out. I can see resellers asking 300 up for these Red Coral snakes, and hypebeasts will pay that much if they're limited, even if no body likes em at all

C'mon my dude...that whole scenario you posted just screamed "Tap that brake" in my head after I read it.

Did he just try and compare the red snakes to the MC? :lol:
I didn't cop the MC cause I knew I would never wear, part of me wanted them just for the collection but even I can say NO way will the red snakes reach the popularity/demand of the MCs even if they only made 100 pairs.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Last edited:
Did he just try and compare the red snakes to the MC? :lol:
I didn't cop the MC cause I knew I would never wear, part of me wanted them just for the collection but even I can say NO way will the red snakes reach the popularity/demand of the MCs even if they only made 100 pairs.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

For real tho...

The ONLY shoe I could see coming close to the popularity of the MCs is the Amnesties (depending on if Nike actually released them and the number of pairs produced).

Back
Top Bottom