OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'd rather get my shoe wet with water, than spray some chemical on it... Just sayin.

try ot on some vans first.... I believe its supposed to be good for up 2 a yr of constant weather beating according to there original formula dunno if they changed anything

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That **** is wild. definitely gonna give it a try when it becomes available.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-Stops-Rust-18-oz-NeverWet-Multi-Purpose-Spray-Kit-274232/204216476#.UcE7X_mkomF

Product PDF said it leaves a white milky haze on fabrics. 

Last edited:

Looked clear on the iPhone but saw what you're describing on the shoes. Wonder what it looks like on a bright pair like the ASG, VB or MC. If anyone buys and tries on a beater pair record that ish and post your thoughts. I hate wearing anything but worn leather kicks in the rain/grass/mud and then I'm still stuck wiping them down or magic erasing the kicks.

For anyone who's still interested in these Kobes for basically retail shipped..

http://www.sneakers4u.com/Search.aspx?k=kobe 8

Blue lights in size 9.5, 11

Pythons in 8, 9, 9.5, 11

Sulfurs in 8, 9, 11

Use coupon code "15mag13" .. it brings the 179.99 to 152.96 shipped.

Where do you use the coupon code? I cant see it...

Uestersay i was looking for the sulfurs.. and boom. Got em

I got it. Thanks

Last edited:
Damn. I wwnt to ship the shoes to my us address, but it didnt work because my billing address is not the same as my shipping address. So i have to call them to organise international shipping. So who knows how much itll cost to ship to australia..

And if i cancel my order they will charge me 30 percent surcharge..

laugh.gif

Paypal does have a Mastercard Debit Card, only way that'll work.
I need to get that actually. Transferring money from PP to your checking account can take a few days sometimes and I've found that to be a pain sometimes because as soon as you withdrawl the funds, they leave the paypal account but don't show up in the bank account for a couple of days.

I need to get that actually. Transferring money from PP to your checking account can take a few days sometimes and I've found that to be a pain sometimes because as soon as you withdrawl the funds, they leave the paypal account but don't show up in the bank account for a couple of days.

Just signed up for one.

trade my easters for red camo yots? yay or nay?

IMO nay.

Last edited:
a bit off topic but i'm sure a lot of you guys are gonna be interested in this... finally they will be available to buy..
especially those afraid of water on your kicks... :lol:

WWWWWWTTTTFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need like 10 bottles of that..

Im spraying everything in sight!!!

Just showed my lady this and she was flabbergasted as well..

Them folks gonna be mad rich..

But, it'd make so many other things obsolete, will it be banned b4 being released??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom