OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't really understand the hate for red snakes. They are pretty nice in person, although I don't need them since I have red camos.
Same here ... they actually look good when I checked them out but definitely not copping them for

retail.... 30~40% OFF retail maybe  ....
happy.gif

I don't really understand the hate for red snakes. They are pretty nice in person, although I don't need them since I have red camos.

Same here ... they actually look good when I checked them out but definitely not copping them for
retail.... 30~40% OFF retail maybe  .... :D

seems like the general consensus. many people like them. many people want them for a better price.

I really don't understand why the Xmas edition is THAT popular.  Maybe cause of hype idk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I'm not one of those guys that need 4 pairs of shoes. I can't think of any shoe I love THAT much.  Normally I'll get 2 at the most, one to beat and when that is finally beat into the ground, I'll have another one still fresh.   And I probably won't beat that one into the ground since I'll already have my beaters.  Soon we're going to start seeing Kobe Retros

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not one of those guys that need 4 pairs of shoes. I can't think of any shoe I love THAT much.  Normally I'll get 2 at the most, one to beat and when that is finally beat into the ground, I'll have another one still fresh.   And I probably won't beat that one into the ground since I'll already have my beaters.  Soon we're going to start seeing Kobe Retros

yea but no one knows how they will retro them, which colors, or when they will actually drop.

My wife says I have a sickness, but xmas 8 is my all time favorite sneaker. 3 out of the 4 were purchased at $200 or less. Couldn't say no to those deals when I know they'll be a lot more down the road. 

I'd be snatching up another if I found it under 200.

Got my MCs from Bouncewear. Went through customs but no fee. The box a little banged up but everything else is fine.

Got my MCs from Bouncewear. Went through customs but no fee. The box a little banged up but everything else is fine.
What day did you order? Hoping mine come in today or tomorrow. I ordered 6/17 and they cleared customs yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom