OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but does anyone know why we've seen absolutely no pictures of the kobe 9? Usually the KD, LeBron, and Kobe all have pics leaked way before their release, but for some reason I haven't seen a single thing about Kobes this year. Is Nike just working extra hard to keep them under wraps or what?

There's still 5 months to go until they release...

But I like to think of it as, Nike is saving the best for last :smokin

well call Barstow, they have them.  also have the Blue's for 109.

she also said something about some Kobe 8s that are black and have snake skin, so im assuming she was referring to the ext black ones?
damn 109? that's a great deal, I wonder if they have my size, I called before got a busy signal lol

Thought i was scoring a size 13 from Barstow then verified the order and they were getting ready to send out a size 13 kb 8 ext. bhm sold out damn!

so i got a hold of Barstow outlet at about 10:30 and asked about the BHMs. the lady said, well you are in luck, we sold out, but we just found 2 pairs in the back we didnt know we had!  so i got a size 13. if anyone will do a size swap with me for a 12-12.5 hit me up!!!

also i was able to grab a pair of the port wines in my size for $109.  score!

whoever originally posted the barstow thing, thanks for sharing!
Fml
This.

On feet today.....

Fresh off the delivery truck.....
repped that pic 
nthat.gif
 are you a photographer? great job man

^ Kobe's are usually the last to leak out of the big 3 sigs. Someone posted a pic of a flywire silhouette of the 9s a few pages back. That's all we've seen this far.
Yeahhh but we don't know that was the actual silhouette. They didn't say that it was. Could have been just a random silhouette.

^ I don't know man. I doubt its a "random" silhouette. It's on a display surrounded by the previous 8 Kobe models inside of the number 9 :lol:.

Last edited:
how are these for ball, i want to get a pair. How do they compare with the 7s?

8's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>7's
You are short another 50 of those >...... this is probably the worst kobe shoe like the jordan XX is the worst jordan shoe.

8s destroy 7s on an uber level.

Last edited:
dope photos no doubt, what camera was that on?

8s destroy all shoes IMO, I just got into Kobe's about a month ago so all I know is the 8 but it's like the heroin of shoes for me, I can't get enough

dope photos no doubt, what camera was that on?

8s destroy all shoes IMO, I just got into Kobe's about a month ago so all I know is the 8 but it's like the heroin of shoes for me, I can't get enough

We gotta get you in some 4s and 5s my man.

Back
Top Bottom