OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Does anyone know where I can find the Grey/Volt Lifestyle/NSW shorts? I have only seen them in HoH and cant find them online. The grey is like a sweatpant material.

Edit: Reason being they are a PERFECT match for the volts

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to NikeTalk, but have found a lot of useful information in this thread about Kobe 8s, and wanted to ask for some help in trying to locate some Sulfurs in size 10 or 10.5.  As many have suggested, I tried calling a local Footlocker and asking them to stock locate, but the rep says no more in my size anywhere.  Does anybody have any suggestions?  Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to NikeTalk, but have found a lot of useful information in this thread about Kobe 8s, and wanted to ask for some help in trying to locate some Sulfurs in size 10 or 10.5.  As many have suggested, I tried calling a local Footlocker and asking them to stock locate, but the rep says no more in my size anywhere.  Does anybody have any suggestions?  Thank you.

If you can't stock locate, the secondary market may be your best option (eBay, Craigslist, etc... ).

Any tips for cleaning those aggarvating scuffs/scratches on the heel plate? They are mad annoying.

Does anyone know where I can find the Grey/Volt Lifestyle/NSW shorts? I have only seen them in HoH and cant find them online. The grey is like a sweatpant material.

Edit: Reason being they are a PERFECT match for the volts
I got mine from HOH. I haven't seen em at any other store or anywhere online though. You're right, they're a perfect match for the Volts :pimp:.

If you end up copping, I'd recommend going a size down. I usually wear an XL in all basketball/sweatshorts, but had to get a Large in these. Still fit perfect after a few wash/drys.

Last edited:
After about a week sitting in customs I finally got my Easters from Lithuania. Never got to see them in person when I struck out but they're gorgeous! Box was in better shape than some of my pairs from FTL.

Wow... I hope it was only random sizes on this NDC restock.  Everything I wanted unavailable in my size.

Damn I was on right away within the minute and I tried for the mambaurials and nothing FML!

I wasnt able to get through on anything. Sizes on Christmas, ASG and MC were either all small or big. I wasn't able to add to cart. 

No BS, earlier today I randomly remembered the massive restock 3 months ago that happened at 7PM. Not sure why I didn't tell myself to check twitter at exactly 7 today. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom