OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

wow!!! 
nerd.gif

Copped ASG sports pack with ease on 3G. Went for 88s, ASG X, and 72 Barkley posites. Im still in awe tbh.

Still want Mambacurials and VB :frown:

damn tried to check out with the purple fades.... got to the paypal page and they disappeared. i thought once shoes were in your cart you had time to check out. 

keep refreshing the page. I just sat at ndc and kept refreshing and just copped at 13 still cant believe it

Woooo; just managed to get a pair of Purple Fades. Glad I didn't totally miss out on this restock. Keep refreshing if you don't see your sizes; they keep going in and out of stock. Just gotta be quick with the checkout once you successfully add them to your cart

Now all I need is a pair of Sulfurs and a good sale on the Black Elites...

Missed on the restock, but wasn't necessary as I already got my Area 72s and Mambacurials, and I'm getting one of the Kobe 8 PPs from my friend, so I'm happy.

damn, almost got into an accident trying to cop these purple fades while driving in traffic. thanks to the 405 for not moving that much.

kept constantly refreshing and a 10 popped up. copped with the quickness... can't beat $128. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
damn, almost got into an accident trying to cop these purple fades while driving in traffic. thanks to the 405 for not moving that much.

kept constantly refreshing and a 10 popped up. copped with the quickness... can't beat $128. 
pimp.gif
How'd you get $20 off if you don't mind me asking?

I had those in cart and let them go. Was going to impulse buy but talked myself out of it. Really wanted the vbs and was going to buy the fades just to buy them to not miss out on the restock haha

pimp.gif

I'm def glad I missed the restock... Woulda been a bunch of impulse buys....... That's if they had anything in my size that I coulda grabbed.

I just keep refreshing the vb link and hope a 10 pops up for some reason. Blind hope is a horrible thing.

haha I just impulse bought Kobe 8 Easter, wasn't even on my list tbh, but anyone have an idea about the Kobe 8 Philippines TB?? I need these bad haah 

Back
Top Bottom