OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Seems like everyone wore purple fades today :lol:
They have become my shoes to ball in and man they getting kinda beat up :smh: scuffs and scratched everywhere kinda makes me sad lol.

O well just another reason to cop a DS pair. I'm gonna prolly buy a 13.5 that's my true size and man does it make a huge difference! Wish they would release more in the U.S

Thanks just wanted to make sure. Saw a pre order on the bay for 300 :x

I just saw a listing for like 179.95 + 15 shipped from a seller with good feedback. Seems to have every size and doesn't specify pre-order, but I don't know if he actually has them or what.

Any chances of seeing just one of these?

i need those 3 CW in my life

:smokin

Passed on the Stadium Greys this weekend after missing out on the restock. Big mistake?

only if you liked them.

nope. money saved for the next release :smile:

Very true. I asked this question before but never got a response... What's up with the distribution of the 8's in stores!?!?! It's either they fly off Champs and Footlocker shelves or Nike is giving Kobe the short end of the stick, and letting LeBreezy and Kevin get all the shine. I never see 8's in stores!!

Lol
Big Nog's Top 5

1) Orange Fades (OC)
2) White and Gold Elites
3) WTK
4) Draft Days
5) Cloaks

Nikes Top 5

1) Purple Fades
2) Purple Fades
3) Purple Fades
4) Purple Fades
5) Purple Fades

Where has the love for them gone?

For Real Tho:
1) Purple Fades
2) BHM
3) Easter
4) Christmas
5) VB

Same top 5 as mine, though I wasn't able to cop the BHM on RD.
Still searching for a coppable pair, pricewise.

Was just at the new HoH in menlo park mall in nj and they have volts,fades,blue blitz,sh elites and black elites if anyone is interested.

Could someone with artistic specialties be able to paint the out soles black on the "Milk Snakes/Coy Fish/Blood Clots/Marshmallow Checkers"? I feel like there has to be someone creative enough to do it.

heyyy. was thinking about picking up some black elites for bball purposes, but was wondering if the gold would chip off. how are they holding up for you???
these are nothing like the elites last year... the swoosh seems to be a gold mesh with a clear finish on it to protect from fading or scraping off. very thick and durable imo. imagine the supernaturals how the swoosh is like a plastic, instead of it being made up of a solid color its transparent and under that plastic is the gold mesh swoosh

these are nothing like the elites last year... the swoosh seems to be a gold mesh with a clear finish on it to protect from fading or scraping off. very thick and durable imo. imagine the supernaturals how the swoosh is like a plastic, instead of it being made up of a solid color its transparent and under that plastic is the gold mesh swoosh
Thanks! i'm gonna pick them up then. that was the only thing i was worried about. eastbay has them for $176 after the coupon code. expires today though!

Back
Top Bottom