OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Top 5
1) blk elites
2) fades
3) sulphur
4) volts
5) blue lights

The hype is real for the fades. They just popping up a lot because of the restock. But I was at the oulet today saw one superhero elite in 10.5

Yea pass on the snakes for me.

I wore my MCs today and man they always turn heads and have people asking me questions about them lol.

My friends just got me a team exclusive Kobe 8 pp black/grey and green volt from the Philippines....can't wait to get them shipped here in the US....sick colorway

One of the main reason I liked the milk snake at first glance was the gold snake logo, like first thing my eyes drew attention was the gold. I know it's not a deal breaker but i think if the swoosh and snake logo were gold(also black midsole), they would look 10x better than they do now. I'll still cop on the 27th but oh man gold would be supid fresh.

nerd.gif

Passed on supernatural and black elites for a bill each smh. Employee 50 off at champs
Should of done it. I hated the supernaturals at first glance, but after seeing them in person, I love how they look like they are glowing. The black/gold elites are nice, but man those PS white/gold elites look so much better.

Last edited:
Ehh I'd have no use for them. It would be a waste I guess. The black and gold is too plain and the green is too out there lol. The purple fades woulda been nice cuz I have plenty of laker color stuff but even then I already got the mambacurials I ball in my curials

all kobes = basketball 

Stupid? Nah...Here's one example. There's some dudes here that try to clown people who wear casually. Basketball shoes have always been the most comfortable shoe for me, always have good support and style. Not losing sleep over it, actually find it funny

One of the main reason I liked the milk snake at first glance was the gold snake logo, like first thing my eyes drew attention was the gold. I know it's not a deal breaker but i think if the swoosh and snake logo were gold(also black midsole), they would look 10x better than they do now. I'll still cop on the 27th but oh man gold would be supid fresh.

I thought I was the only one. I wanted them to be gold as well. I want a red/gold shoe. Can't make one on nike id because of that silver looking golf they use.
Deciding between the pythons and milk snakes. I at least have to get one kobe where they execute the snake on point.

I gotta see the milk snakes in person because the pics made then look really fresh but now as usual with this line idk if I'm gonna cop. I'm going for the lebron EXT this weekend so if I strike out ill just get them

I gotta see the milk snakes in person because the pics made then look really fresh but now as usual with this line idk if I'm gonna cop. I'm going for the lebron EXT this weekend so if I strike out ill just get them
nobody wants to hear about your lebron stories KB line>> any lebron release... I'll even take the 7s hahaha

Back
Top Bottom