OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

[COLOR=#red]
Busted these out Saturday for BBQ/Game Night.
[/COLOR]
Are you in Vegas?

[COLOR=#red]No, Bay Area.[/COLOR]

Quick update on my stolen BB's...

USPS is clueless

Pretty much all i got from visiting them today, hopefully seller gives me at least a partial refund. I just wanna move on to be honest.

I don't post much but. At the beginning of the Kobe VIII...I thought Nike could do no wrong as every color coming out was desired with the exception of the Volts for me...the ugliest colorway in my opinion. But after MC's it has took a turn for the worse...and still no true Lakers home colorway. Smh

Hey guys I need a legit check. I got these from a guy that uses Nike bots and knows people in hoh. I got them for $200 just wanted to make sure they legit. Thanks

^ Look good to me. KB24 in the toebox, diamond mesh pattern and clear outsole. I think I also see the tip of the Ghost Swoosh. Nice pickup :smokin.

Last edited:
Hey guys, only heard about it a few times, but on both kobe sulfers(one pair) I have, the exterior shank, the one on the sides, is cracking in several places. Hasn't affected much, but is anyone else having this problem?

Kobe 8 Graffitis looking dope.  8/17 can't come soon enough.

Should be an easy cop with the Bron Watermelons, Green Glow IVs, and KD orange VI all dropping on the same day.

Last edited:
For my basketball leauge, I will be most likely wearing the Black & Gold Kobe 8 Elite . I have both the Superhero 8's and the Black & Gold 8's. As most of you know, both come with different insoles. One being a phylon midsole with Nike zoom in the heel and forefoot, and the other being a Nike plus (+) midsole with Nike zoom in the heel. Which one is better for performance? I am thinking of putting the Phylon midsoles with Nike zoom in the heel and forefoot from the Superhero Elite 8's into my Black & Gold Kobe 8 Elite because I know it will offer the best performance. But I need your help here NT!

Should be an easy cop with the Bron Watermelons, Green Glow IVs, and KD orange VI all dropping on the same day.

Whaaaa??? It rarely occurs when more than one pair of shoes come out on the same day that I want. The Jordan IV Green Glows and Kobe Graffiti.
Anyone thinking that these both will be as popular as the Lebrons and KDs? Aren't these all GR?

Seller is damned regardless huh? We all know he did nothing wrong. We know US customers always want low declared value so we don't pay customs.

You instruct dude to stick it to the seller even AFTER he has responded in a timely manner and tried to discuss a resolution without Paypal. I hate people that hide behind Paypals crooked policies. Have some decency to handle things like a man.

Legally speaking the seller is correct and you will likely lose your PayPal dispute. I'm not catching up on the thread before posting so sorry if addressed. But in loss of goods situations, it is on the shopping company once the merchant has handed it over effectively. I've had **** like this happen with way worse then shoes sadly.

Prolly too late but rather than throw a **** fit I'd suggest talking to the owner/manager and seeing if under the circumstances they would ship you one for cost? assuming they have stock. That's what sucks about this kind of situation. The buyer is kinda screwed since the seller was doing him a favor to avoid customs with the lower value. :/ hope y'all figure out a solid plan

For my basketball leauge, I will be most likely wearing the Black & Gold Kobe 8 Elite . I have both the Superhero 8's and the Black & Gold 8's. As most of you know, both come with different insoles. One being a phylon midsole with Nike zoom in the heel and forefoot, and the other being a Nike plus (+) midsole with Nike zoom in the heel. Which one is better for performance? I am thinking of putting the Phylon midsoles with Nike zoom in the heel and forefoot from the Superhero Elite 8's into my Black & Gold Kobe 8 Elite because I know it will offer the best performance. But I need your help here NT!
I assume the one with Nike zoom in the forefoot and heel would be better, because you would have zoom in both places, rather than just in the heel.

If I were you, I would try both and see how they feel.  Each player is different, and you might like something else.  

I assume the one with Nike zoom in the forefoot and heel would be better, because you would have zoom in both places, rather than just in the heel.

If I were you, I would try both and see how they feel.  Each player is different, and you might like something else.  
Alright, I will do just that. Thank you!

Not all that excited about the next couple of releases, graffitis are the best of the bunch imo. Still holding out for some fire lakers cw..

Cuzzo just saw your post. As a seller and buyer I have had it stuck to me by a buyer. I didn't say he should immediately contact Paypal. I also stated that its neither of their fault. If they leave a shoe at your door how is it it your fault when someone steal it. If a sign for a box and the shoe is missing but something was placed in it to make it feel a lil heavy. How it that the buyer fault. Paypal screws the seller all the time. I told the dude he had 45 days. That's it. It was the correct info. I don't hide behind anything. I know the policy because I have been screwed over by seller before.

That's all I'm saying. When you own a company you have to take care of the customer. Not tell him to find his shoe that he will never get back. " how take it off the foot of the thief. If they stole the shoe they may not care about his life. Would you pay 150 and say give me 30 back and we good bro. The guy who sold him that shoe had probably sold 10 more pairs. So why not look out for one customer who was done wrong.

If what I said in my previous post would have said stick it too the guy. It would have had more responses like yours. But your the only one who misinterpreted my reply.

Seller is damned regardless huh? We all know he did nothing wrong. We know US customers always want low declared value so we don't pay customs.

You instruct dude to stick it to the seller even AFTER he has responded in a timely manner and tried to discuss a resolution without Paypal. I hate people that hide behind Paypals crooked policies. Have some decency to handle things like a man.

Planned on copping all 3 sigs that day but I might substitute green glows for graffities or just save money
Whaaaa??? It rarely occurs when more than one pair of shoes come out on the same day that I want. The Jordan IV Green Glows and Kobe Graffiti.
Anyone thinking that these both will be as popular as the Lebrons and KDs? Aren't these all GR?

People hate lebron lows but most want these and plums. Pretty much everyone loved the orange kds when they saw them but not everybody will actually but one colored shoes unless they're black or white. Green glows will be the most sought after pair then if I had to guess everyone will be going for them and or their personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom