OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Milk Snakes will be copped.
Graffitis will be copped.
Those blue Frosted Flakes ones will be copped too.

I dont wanna sleep on any Kobe8 cw.

I'm probably gonna pass on the milk snakes and the graffiti. They ok not to special and I already have the volts. I may just wait til September for those blue ones. They really on solid we may see and I have a feeling lakers color coming around or October cause Kobe 7 released to laker colors as the last release late in they line and preseason and regular season starts around that time

Thats a great price for the best shoe of the year so far.
I feel good knowing I got mines for 200 and you say they the best of year. Thanks homie
lmfao you just made this dudes entire year yeezus 
roll.gif

Thanks guys, loving the blue glows, probably passing on the milk snakes milkshakes blood cells whateva you wanna call them. I think I'd rather get another pair of Kobe's first.

hnmm.... I see it now. Thanks for posting. Still not feeling em too much, maybe some better pics can sway me.
no

For the graffiti inspiration google, Chaz Bojorquez (the godfather of west coast handstyles), and Retna (the current hot artist).

I'm probably gonna pass on the milk snakes and the graffiti. They ok not to special and I already have the volts. I may just wait til September for those blue ones. They really on solid we may see and I have a feeling lakers color coming around or October cause Kobe 7 released to laker colors as the last release late in they line and preseason and regular season starts around that time
A lot of people in this thread will cry tears of joy if Nike drops the amnesties as the last colorway.

Back
Top Bottom