OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

As soon as in about to purchase the milk snakes Ndc is out of stock I mean like 5 minutes before when I had them in my cart. Oh well trying the store tomorrow.

Last edited:
Good luck this shoe isnt sitting my friend I was on NDC and they sold out within 3  minutes after 8am.

I had no idea id have to hunt down a size

Last edited:
Damn Nike must be on it today, I just got got my order shipped email already. I have never got a order shipped email from NDC the same day as the release. Anybody else get the order shipped email already?

Hey ending a good day with a milkshake in my milk snakes

walked in @ 10 am and i was the only milk snake sold since they opened.  Paid $121 with tax out the door :smile: Military discount works wonders!

Damn Nike must be on it today, I just got got my order shipped email already. I have never got a order shipped email from NDC the same day as the release. Anybody else get the order shipped email already?

Got mine a few hours ago

Taken via Instagram. My first Kobe 8, probably my final one as well. These are so much comfortable compared to my hypergamers/hyperdunks.

Thanks to those who replied to my question. Surprisingly one of my friend was working today and he helped me out. 
It almost sold out at Merced FTL cause they only had 7 pairs total left after I got mine.

swapped with extra black laces i use for my lebron's to see what they would look like. they're not as skinny as the one's that come with the shoe, so it kind of looks off.

like the black laces. got my pair today and i think the tongue pops out since it's a brighter red. thinking about painting it blk to blend in with the other colors.

walked in @ 10 am and i was the only milk snake sold since they opened.  Paid $121 with tax out the door :smile: Military discount works wonders!

I know right! $118 for me! :nthat:

I feel like they could've done better with the laces though. Black laces with some speckles (red or white).. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Checked my email after reading this post and sure enough the order shipped email was there smiling at me. I usually get my shoes by Wednesday. Fingers crossed that it arrives a day early.

is there anyone in the Sf bay area that knows any ftl's that are still selling the milksnakes?

especially around santa clara/east bay. 

Taken via Instagram. My first Kobe 8, probably my final one as well. These are so much comfortable compared to my hypergamers/hyperdunks.

Thanks to those who replied to my question. Surprisingly one of my friend was working today and he helped me out. 

It almost sold out at Merced FTL cause they only had 7 pairs total left after I got mine.

Whoa. Miracle that someone else from Merced is on. Who's your friend and what size are you? Can't have anyone competing with me that's the same size. Lol

Where you able to use the bday coupon?

Whoa. Miracle that someone else from Merced is on. Who's your friend and what size are you? Can't have anyone competing with me that's the same size. Lol

Where you able to use the bday coupon?
Guess it's a small world haha. Got the last 8.5. There's a size 9 since it was on display. Iono about other sizes left. I was able to use the birthday coupon the manager allowed.

Back
Top Bottom