OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Someone swap with python laces....

this makes a huge difference, almost makes me want them now...

Off to see the Wolverine

this makes me kinda regret getting rid of my pair...

as we all know, of course some cws look better than others, but I havent seen one released bad cw of the 8s yet.

Could this be the Halloween cw
Nah, that looks like a PE to me.  Definitely not the Halloween CW, although I am interested in the CW cause it's GITD and I am a sucker for things like that.
i hope the homes release..
This
I need the aways with the dual purple mid and outsole. We need Laker CWs period.
And this!

It's really ridiculous how the KD VI, which came out A MONTH AGO, already has a Thunder CW set to release, while the Kobe 8, which has been out since LAST YEAR, hasn't had jack.  

So whose gonna do the white lace swap on milks, im just curious...

They're more of a cream/off white, so I doubt it would work

Found the shorts 1/2 off at a local FTL. NDC isn't carrying them, but they have a similar style HERE.
Champs, FTL, & Eastbay(20% off) have them online but not for the same discount. LINK. LINK2. LINK3.
Nike Heritage Pick Up Game Shorts are not your typical basketball shorts as they are more like sweatpants w/ an organic terry feel & a giant waistband. Super comfortable shorts although they run large.

This reminded me to order some. Didn't have the size I wanted in the store. I've been wanting some since last summer.

Warning, the ones at NDC are a lot shorter and not as baggy as the Footlocker ones. I don't like shorts above my knees.

Last edited:
Wow nike listened to me when I said they release a shoe for every holiday and all that was missing is Halloween and cinco de mayo lol one down one to go

190 shipped for worn 1x pair of Xmas a .5 size too small? I don't buy used shoes, but my 10.5's have broken in nicely from casual/gym wear. I have lots of room in the toebox. Anyone cop worn 8's a half size too small? Comfortable with the price. I'm going to cop, but just wanted some insight before pulling the trigger. Haven't purchased a pair of 8's since the fades (got mc's in a trade).

I don't planing on copping anything until a cw he wore in-game is confirmed.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Last edited:
I wear a 10 in the ZKVI and VII put a 10 on in the 8's and had room like you.. put on a 9.5 and fit like a glove, it was perfect.. not bad imo

Copped the Christmas Lights DS for $240.
Now only missing BHM. Have everything else.
Avg price spent for all 19 cw's: $152 :pimp:
Thats like getting them for retail.

Man...I missed out on the Easters and they grew on me the past few weeks.

Found a pair worn a couple times for $135 shipped. Cant wait.

Last edited:
Yes..Richards came thru again.

Didn't cancel/refund my order..

Blood Cell Boas confirmed on the way..

Copped the Christmas Lights DS for $240.
Now only missing BHM. Have everything else.
Avg price spent for all 19 cw's: $152 
pimp.gif

Thats like getting them for retail.

Was just curious and did the math...

ASG - $250 (although you could get the non-sports pack)

red EXT - $150

black EXT - $150

BHMs - $160

Supernaturals - $160

SH - $200

black elites - $220

12 remaining colorways - $140 ea

= $2,970

$2,970 / 19 = $156.32

You did better than retail 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I just got the easters and I'm loving them right now! Seriously these are dope 
pimp.gif

Since there seem to be a slippage issue with all the Elite socks, what socks would you guys recommend?

I tried to find an answer in the thread but I have to admit I didn't read all the 1800 pages 
happy.gif

Are the NBA socks any good?

I'm only gonna wear them to play ball indoor btw :smile:

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom