OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wow, just doubled up on Sulphurs. Found a pair of once worn casually on the bay for 95$. Best deal I can ever dream of for any kobe 8. They are basically brand spankin new. The kobe gods looked out for me on this one. Every other sulphur I've seen are going for 200 and up.
nice find

You have to be Europe to order from footlocker.eu? I don't see how I can add this to my cart. LOL.

I have a feeling these are dropping 8/10.

Thanks to The Hater Boxden for the link.

Chlorine blue is on the Lebron VII ASG too really dope color in person. I didn't like the Blue Glows because it has purple tint in it. Interested to see those since it has black mixed in so it's toned down. Rather see a cleaner Home Elites tbh.

Purple tint on the blue glows? Where? lol

Alright so this rumor of homes/inline on oct.20 is fugazi the color description for the shoe is The Kobe 8 Elite 555035-003 color: 'Chlorine Blue/Purple/Black-White'. 

Edit: This is 100000% official and confirmed color description
sounds like a dope color. 

nah i c it aswell... thats the reason i didnt cop em... yall must be color blind lol you guys think they look the same in pics as they do in hand?
I dont agree about the purple thing but I do agree that they do look a lot different in pics than in person

Just looked at my blue glows, looks royal blue to me, definitely not purple. The darker color you see in the mesh is the exact color as the the heel clip, midsole, and toebox. Plus, the description on the box says its royal blue.

Just looked at my blue glows, looks royal blue to me, definitely not purple. The darker color you see in the mesh is the exact color as the the heel clip, midsole, and toebox. Plus, the description on the box says its royal blue.
yeah thats what I see too, like a royal blue

c'mon guys... its a hyped up non Laker colorway. 99% chance they drop in the states... be patient.

Back
Top Bottom