OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I can do Size 12 but the toebox will just bend more.  11.5 is more perfectly fine on my feet whereas a size 11, feels like it's scrunching up getting me set up for an ingrown toenail. But I'm an 11 in Jordan's, an 11 in Jordan's feels like an 11.5 in Kobe's for me.

hey guys for everyone that likes having a nice shoe box...

there's a box for sale on ebay for the BHMS for 30.... smh

I know this should go into the id thread, but why can't Nike make us a USA version ...

Derrick Williams is hosting a camp in my hometown and he was wearing these yesterday ...

Sorry I don't have better pics, but I felt weird asking him if I could shoot a pic of his shoes.

Here is mine for now.  Have an ID on order but they wont be here for a while so i figured id take a pic.  u might ask, where are my XMAS or ASGs or MCs? well to be honest, i dont like any of them.  the Xmas are alright, but no way in hell im paying reseller price for them

Just got my Milk Snakes in the mail yesterday from DSG. They’re my first pair of Kobe’s but I’ll be looking to buy more. Interested in picking up a pair of Venice Beach or Easters in the near future but don’t want to pay the reseller price. Might try getting lucky and stock locate a pair.

Here is mine for now.  Have an ID on order but they wont be here for a while so i figured id take a pic.  u might ask, where are my XMAS or ASGs or MCs? well to be honest, i dont like any of them.  the Xmas are alright, but no way in hell im paying reseller price for them

get what you want...that's what this is about...not about the hype or the opinions of other people...a lot of people don't like the milk snakes because the red is too dull but I like the way it looks and feel like the fact that the red is "dull" is what separates it from the other red CWs that have dropped...

look,  i like the light blue/ north carolona and the yellow mix. the reason i want a laney cw is the fact that there aint a light blue color at all on nikeid. theres only a dark blue. i know im kinda picky, but i guess basically im asking for a light baby blue/north Carolina blue for nike id to expand my options, ugh oh well.

EDIT: aces are bound to drop sometime, hopefully sooner than later, its just that our school colors are maroon and navy. more waiting i guess
eyes.gif

i really respect those who don't believe the hype, and get what they like. nice collection tho

i really respect those who don't believe the hype, and get what they like. nice collection th
refreshing to see this every once in a while... 

i really respect those who don't believe the hype, and get what they like. nice collection tho

can't like those shoes for the design and not because of the hype?

Welp got my Milk Snakes (sz13). Played one game of basketball today (indoor) and the carbon fiber plate on both shoes cracked in multiple places down the side.. I only weigh 175lbs. Is this normal or is it a defective pair of shoes? Figure $150 bones they should last a little longer!
wink.gif

Wore my kb8's for the first time. Wore some ankle socks and the tongue is killin me!! It rubs to the skin in a very uncomfortable way! Is it coz its new or i just cant wear ankle socks with these? Any help would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom