OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I would buy those 
this
nthat.gif

just copped graffiti's early, love the colors so I wanted them now, will post some pics as soon as I get them in guys

I found some DS BHM from Barstow for $250. Debating on pulling the trigger... Kind of high for b-grades no?

Haven't got a pair since the MC's. Would be my last pair unless any Laker cw is confirmed.

Last edited:
I found some DS BHM from Barstow for $250. Debating on pulling the trigger... Kind of high for b-grades no?

Haven't got a pair since the MC's.
kobe bhm? how do u know it's b-grade? did u see b-grade stamp on it?

just copped graffiti's early, love the colors so I wanted them now, will post some pics as soon as I get them in guys
Hopefully you didn't go through kickscrew kemosabe or else they'll be arriving later than 8/17.  Can't wait to see the pics!

I wish I would have copped these BHM's from the outlet release. I would rock the hell out of B grades and keep the normal ones on ice. 

Hard to do a top 5 when I have 19 cw's on deck.
So more or less:

--Purple fades/Gradients
--Superheroes
--Mambacurials
--Sulfurs
--Christmas
--Milk snake
--Black elites
--Yots black ext
--Blitz blue
--Pythons
--Easters
--Volts
--Area 72
--Venice beach
--Yots red suede
--Red snake/team orange
--Supernaturals
--Blue lights
--Red camo (flame suit on)

Hopefully you didn't go through kickscrew kemosabe or else they'll be arriving later than 8/17.  Can't wait to see the pics!
na it was on ebay, had pics and told me he'd ship out today, if he doesn't ship today or tomorrow we got beef!

I still need to get both elites, red camo, pythons, blitz blue and venice beaches. 6 pairs and I am all caught up on my collection

$250 for the BHM's at Barstow Outlet seems a little steep, especially since it doesn't come with OG box and has the B grade stamp on it.  Yikes. Haha.  I just have OCD like that and would rather spend the $300 for, legit, I guess you would call them, "A" grade? Release date BHM's.

Last edited:
They're from the Barstow outlet. B-grade stamp on the UPC tag and comes with the regular orange Nike box.
IMO Pythons > Glows regardless if GC or Regular version.

if it has the orange box and came from Barstow it should be stamped with the B, yeah its kinda high, I would offer 200-225
wow they sell b-grades at high price :x isn't b-grade kicks supposed to be sold at lower than retail?

wow they sell b-grades at high price
sick.gif
isn't b-grade kicks supposed to be sold at lower than retail?
well technically they are cheaper... an A grade DS BHM will run you about 300-350... hes reselling b grades for a DS pair for $250. 

wow they sell b-grades at high price
sick.gif
isn't b-grade kicks supposed to be sold at lower than retail?
yeah its a little much, I'd just offer him less. Graffiti's look good to me, I like the color and I don't have anything like it in my collection so I saw a decent price and just grabbed it. Can't wait to get them

Back
Top Bottom