OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

grabbing some pizzas :wink:

They buy them so they can take on feet pics to stunt on IG and then sell them - it's all for likes and follows :smh:

But if you wear your kicks anyways, are a good negotiator, n patient, you can take advantage of those kids since they're always liquidating for the next big weekend release. Easy way to get basically new kicks for 30% avg under retail. It also helps if you're more poor than ocd.

N my two... sulfurs, amnesties... I'm thinking bout pulling the trigger on one of those 'worn once' pairs.

Last edited:
does anyone know how yellow the translucent soles on the blitz blue( or any translucent kobes) will be and how long it will it take for it to yellow if ppl just use it to ball indoors?
thanks in advance.

so disappointed with the grafittis, I just wanna cry.. 
frown.gif

I was hoping for a colorful upper that caught the eye, not an upper that looks like a wrought iron fence lol

I was hoping for something like this to be incorporated into the shoe

I know this has been said before, but I really wish Nike would use solid uppers on some pairs besides the Elites.  The patterns are just too much for me.

I'm lucky enough to grab all the pairs I've wanted, but...

Amnesties and Fire Flames for my 2... here's to hoping.

Last edited:
The heel of the Graffiti should've been black instead of grey to make the flash lime pop more. I guess they want to make it different from the iDs.

Im fhe first to admit i belived the pythons would sit forever because theyre total trash but my oponion has changed drastically, and i think they look even better with a gradient swoosh as seen in the pic above based on the lighting. The gradient swoosh takes it to a while new level

Last edited:
Whoever nicknamed those fire flames needs to be popped in the forehead.
Lol, word. The nicknames are getting out of control.
Someone earlier in the thread posted that a Nike rep said they were listed as Fire Flames, so they're not really a nickname.

Makes sense with not only the "spark" print, but the icy blue outsole because of how you ignite a lighter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom