OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yes sir they were the black and gold I was at the game he wore them in portland I actually work there and walked right by the man himself
You're a lucky man. :tongue:

On another note, I wonder what Kobe's gonna wear the first game he comes back.

Thuggin on South Beach

http://www.nikestore.com.cn/product/fair/kobe8firework.htm

[h1]KOBE 8 system (limited number)[/h1][color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]Selected :555035-800 Laser orange / scarlet / Safety Orange[/color]
¥ 1399

• Size

Create order this product after 15 minutes to complete the payment of domestic demand

This product will not be able to cancel orders to buy again

Add to Cart

Add to Favorites

[h6]Series[/h6]

• 555035-800_M1.png
  • 555035-800_M2.png
  • 555035-800_M3.png

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]Choose other color products  [/color]

Haha just noticed on the FTL SKU for my blue PPs someone wrote their name. 'Kenny' gonna be real salty when he realizes someone sold his pair of kicks :rofl:

Haha just noticed on the FTL SKU for my blue PPs someone wrote their name. 'Kenny' gonna be real salty when he realizes someone sold his pair of kicks :rofl:

I had someones name on one of my milksnakes boxes :lol: pretty sure it was Rick

An employee put his name on my milksnakes. I heard bits and pieces of his conversation with the cashier I got from it either he wanted the shoes or he wanted the commission if FTl even does commission.

You're a lucky man.
tongue.gif

On another note, I wonder what Kobe's gonna wear the first game he comes back.
Thank you sir I do feel lucky because it ! I think they will give him a different colorway we haven't seen and market them as a comeback shoe or something if he plays really well. Maybe they will call them the "12th I see" lol I don't know just reaching

'

Its funny that the few of you are laughing because you got a pair of shoes that were held for somebody else. If i knew you and told you i would hold you some kicks, i would sell them on purpose just so you could LOL at that!

People come to my store asking me to hold shoes and i tell them no for reasons like the 1 being discussed above.

No more integrity in the sneaker game, just greed.

IMO!

Back
Top Bottom