OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If anyone is interested, Concord HoH has size 10.5 in Challenge Red and Red Boas and size 14 in Blue Glows and Red Camos

I wonder how high on everyone's list the inlines, homes, and amnesties would be if they released during the season....

Nike knows what they're doing... Building that hype.

I easily picked up all the inline, Laker away,and home colorways from the IV-VII for less than retail.

I wonder how high on everyone's list the inlines, homes, and amnesties would be if they released during the season....

Amnesties>Inlines>Homes>Achilles

Honestly I could interchange White homes and Inlines on any given day.
I don't like the Achilles too much, but the other 3 are fire. I'm not sure I could rate any one of those 3 over the next. They're pretty equal to me...

I don't like the Achilles too much, but the other 3 are fire. I'm not sure I could rate any one of those 3 over the next. They're pretty equal to me...

I agree Shaun. At first I didn't like Achilles at all. The midsole made them look a lot better IMO I feel you on the others though. I'm a fiend for those inlines lol.

Imagine if the inline 8s had same color locking and purple translucent outsole like the IVs.... Easily would be top 8 for me.

Lists should only be allowed if you include pictures
No

If every list had pics it would be a pain in the *** for mobile users, not to mention to people that love to quote comments that include multiple pics just to add a :smokin or "nice" etc....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom