OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks fellas....

Montebello is out the way for me, unless I make you pick them up for me.... MMoreno.

HoH Lakewood seems like an option though.....
I want to try Cerritos FTL, but I despise giving my money to that location..
I've never had a cool person there, ever.

Maybe I'll give Buena Park a call today.....can't hurt to actually call before, right?

I want to hear from people who have used the BDAY coupon on the sulfurs...
which city?
which store?
Trying to help narrow down where to go pick up the sulfurs

Tempe, AZ - Arizona Mills mall
Footlocker
successful on Sulfurs on release day.

tried to use it on the Christmas Kobes at HoH in Scottsdale, but got denied and paid $150.

Last edited:
Yessiirr!
eek.gif
I got 2 pair of Kobe 8 Christmas, 2 pair of KD 5 Christmas under retail and the Kobe 7 Elite (yes I am still on the 7s, just need the regular olympic and I'm done, and yes it is a great shoe) for $75.
nthat.gif
Yes, I bought them from the store, but no I do not work for a store and no I did not get an employee's discount. Pics to come soon. Wanted to get the Jordan 11 playoff/championship, but oh well missed those, but pretty sure I will get them down the line, already had this shoe twice in my life, so we'll see. As for which were the most limited. Kobe, then the KD, and last the Lebron.

Thanks fellas....
Montebello is out the way for me, unless I make you pick them up for me.... MMoreno.
HoH Lakewood seems like an option though.....
I want to try Cerritos FTL, but I despise giving my money to that location..
I've never had a cool person there, ever.
Maybe I'll give Buena Park a call today.....can't hurt to actually call before, right?

I tried it at HoH Lakewood got denied I guess it depends who the cashier is.

Ya Sulfurs been moving here in Nor cal too. Had to go to 2 footlockers and when I finally found them it was the last size, I had to get the display shoe 

people are actually tripping over this. oh well. LOL
mean.gif
The pic speaks volumes to me. I interpret it as moving forward and embracing the new flagship nike basketball lines in lbj/kd/kobe. Not only is the quality better than jb, its also fresher and the fact that those 3 are the top 3 in the sport currently makes it a no brainer. How many times can we cop jordans from 84-97? Out with the old, in with the new!!!

the point is, they're JUST shoes. I'm getting some hater comments on fb and it's amusing.
Like... what? :x
Be offended if I stepped on a baby. LOL

I hope Nike floods the market with those Kobe socks. Need them!

To the NT members buying these off of craigslist beware of fakes, if the xmas pairs have a little bit of a translucent sole dont buy. There is a bunch of replica Kobes being sold around my area as Authentics.

The pic speaks volumes to me. I interpret it as moving forward and embracing the new flagship nike basketball lines in lbj/kd/kobe. Not only is the quality better than jb, its also fresher and the fact that those 3 are the top 3 in the sport currently makes it a no brainer. How many times can we cop jordans from 84-97? Out with the old, in with the new!!!

There's no need for comparing. Both shoes are great. I don't know why there has to always be some kind competition. Jordan's will always be classics and they paved the way for Nike Basketball. It's just so childish when I see people do those pics. Grow up. It's like smashing up a classic car just because u have the newest thing on the market. Jordan's are classics and will always hold value.

Back
Top Bottom