OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

if u could only keep one pair of kobe 8s which pair would it be?

my choice is MCs
Didn't we just answer this same question a week ago from someone else? And the week before that it was top 5, and before that was overrated/underrated etc etc a hundred times over 
mean.gif

Didn't we just answer this same question a week ago from someone else? And the week before that it was top 5, and before that was overrated/underrated etc etc a hundred times over 
mean.gif
haha no last week was top 30...with helpful pictures that included a fake

the other week was overrated underrated

the other other week was hardest/easiest cop i believe

now its 1 pair that you can only have lol

my answer is MAMBACURIALS BABY!!!!

Mambacurials so I could resell it to others and use the profits to buy multiple KB8s that I'd actually wear. Pink shoes just aren't for me.

Lol
Y'all don't know how to act when there's no Kobe's dropping this week
no difference for me. the last couple and the next couple (that we have seen so far) are easy passes anyway.  nike letting us down on these colorways to end off the 8s.  hoping at least one more nice one comes out.  fingers crossed on the Mine Greys

I do really like the Fireworks, but each day it seems more clear that they're not making it to the States. And without a size 14 in Asia, renders the shoe moot for me. But I like my ASG's, which are similar enough.

What I liked about the Fireworks was that it made me think of smelting. Hot orange sparks and oozing liquid metal.

Well apparently they were a Chinese artist and nike collab. He had done collabs in the past and have not come stateside. I think rumors of a possible release should just die out untill something says otherwise

Was able to pick up the Elite + away colorway at my local nike outlet for 150$. They were a return. Definitely a steal.

Let me explain... I don't like pythons because brown looks terrible on basketball shoes. Sparks are busy and not for me. People take my preferences to heart. I have my favorite pairs and pairs I wouldn't dish out 20 bucks for

You can't come in here give your opinion and not expect people to argue about your opinion. It's not an one way street my friend.

Easters are definitely my favorite out of all the colorways I own. But I do not own BHM or Christmas Lights yet!

Mambacurials so I could resell it to others and use the profits to buy multiple KB8s that I'd actually wear. Pink shoes just aren't for me.

why did you cop it in the first place??HYPE made you pull the trigger,,sell it here lets see how much you want from it

This whole hype thing is dumb, everyone wants to be different that's why people by shoes and to further differentiate yourself from others who do the same you get the exclusives. The 8 is an amazing shoe but I've seen every colorway possible in the public and In the gym. So if I get the chance to get a pretty exclusive shoe with a really cool pattern hell ya ima buy call me a hype but at the end of the day the rarity is one reason to buy and they will be on my feet for my pleasure. Doesn't mean I won't buy sulfurs them botches are sweet too id cop if the sparks and sulfurs switched prices and exclusivity.

Back
Top Bottom