OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

regardless for some reason nike considered them B grades n that was the reason why they were at outlets which was what I was trying to get at... its not like they were pairs that were shipped to outlets cause they were sitting on ftl shelves

Very true

regardless for some reason nike considered them B grades n that was the reason why they were at outlets which was what I was trying to get at... its not like they were pairs that were shipped to outlets cause they were sitting on ftl shelves

the B-grades are the factory REJECT(stamped as a B-Grade in your local Outlet),,NO B-Grade stamp are the overstock from the retail store and obsolete/out to date inventory

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Yes. I loved Kobe 4's and 6's, but these are definitely a step above both in terms of performance on the court.

:lol:

If BHM's hit outlets...which is arguably one of the most LIMITED Kobe 8's in the entire line-up.  Then  any other colorway can hit outlets.

I especially know Sulfurs will be in outlets somewhere down the line.  Those were the most produced Kobe in the whole lineup. If not, what was then? No other colorway had more to go around than Sulfurs from what I know.
werent the BHMs that hit outlets b grades...

yes they were B grades.

1 outlet had the bhm kobes and the price was damn near retail. that outlet also had blue lights and some yots blacks also.

that said, chronicsneaker makes it seem like they hit in abundance and everyone was able to cop which was definitely not the case. a lot of people the purchased couldn't even get their size.

YES, all shoes hit an outlet store. Nike has been using shoes like the Christmas Kobe 8s as launch product for factory store re-openings/grand openings. That's not the issue. The real issues are HOW MANY, WILL PHONE ORDERS BE ALLOWED, and WILL THAT OUTLET BE REPORTED TO NIKETALK.

Sitting back and waiting for an outlet hit for the kobe 8s will be a waste for many that try because of said issues.
Its been explained that the kobe 8 has a very good sell through in normal retail chains. Therefore, there are few Return to Vendor allocations meaning significantly less pairs will hit outlets. One's better bet is to continually hit Clearance Stores but they don't usually get tons of pairs.

HOW MANY - wont help much if only a couple outlets get pairs
PHONE ORDERS - outlets have been really shaky with phone orders lately especially when it comes to "hot" product. The Vegas outlet isn't a high volume or really known outlet. Consider that a gift to be honest. If kobes hit an outlet like South Chicago or Riverhead then its almost a done deal phone order wise.
WILL THAT OUTLET BE REPORTED TO NIKETALK - stuff hits outlets all of the time. its just a matter of if:
a. will a customer happen to be a niketalk member AND post the info like it happened for the BHM kobe drop (and similarly the olive 9 Jordan drop).
b. if its one of the niketalkers that call outlets regularly, you better pray you see the info posted ASAP. otherwise, the drop is a done deal.

yes they were B grades.

1 outlet had the bhm kobes and the price was damn near retail. that outlet also had blue lights and some yots blacks also.

that said, chronicsneaker makes it seem like they hit in abundance and everyone was able to cop which was definitely not the case. a lot of people the purchased couldn't even get their size.

YES, all shoes hit an outlet store. Nike has been using shoes like the Christmas Kobe 8s as launch product for factory store re-openings/grand openings. That's not the issue. The real issues are HOW MANY, WILL PHONE ORDERS BE ALLOWED, and WILL THAT OUTLET BE REPORTED TO NIKETALK.

Sitting back and waiting for an outlet hit for the kobe 8s will be a waste for many that try because of said issues.
Its been explained that the kobe 8 has a very good sell through in normal retail chains. Therefore, there are few Return to Vendor allocations meaning significantly less pairs will hit outlets. One's better bet is to continually hit Clearance Stores but they don't usually get tons of pairs.

HOW MANY - wont help much if only a couple outlets get pairs
PHONE ORDERS - outlets have been really shaky with phone orders lately especially when it comes to "hot" product. The Vegas outlet isn't a high volume or really known outlet. Consider that a gift to be honest. If kobes hit an outlet like South Chicago or Riverhead then its almost a done deal phone order wise.
WILL THAT OUTLET BE REPORTED TO NIKETALK - stuff hits outlets all of the time. its just a matter of if:
a. will a customer happen to be a niketalk member AND post the info like it happened for the BHM kobe drop (and similarly the olive 9 Jordan drop).
b. if its one of the niketalkers that call outlets regularly, you better pray you see the info posted ASAP. otherwise, the drop is a done deal.

Quoting, because some people don't seem to realize this.

A major release hitting a outlet in the middle of nowhere won't matter if they don't allow phone orders until Monday.

gonna pick up inland taipans, which I call tony the tigers, tomorrow, as for the pit vipers I really like the shorts that go with them, I will probably cop but the green glow is out of place with the raspberry/purple colors they got going on

Anyone who wears true to size have to go up half a size? Wondering cause every single pair of my 8's are a size 8. They fit me better than any other shoe I've ever owned Forreal Forreal. Been lookin for the blue lights in a size 8 for a hot minuteeeeeee now and had no luck with prices under 200ish. Found a pair on eBay for 160 in a 8.5. Wondering how much room there is and if you can still ball in half size up for the 8's. so whoever who wears true to size but had to go up half a size lemme know how they feel and how much room there is and if its worth it. Good lookin out in advance

Back
Top Bottom