OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Guys, my patience has rewarded me with a pair of kobe sulfurs for 159 shipped!! Ds!

What made ya think that, because he had so many? Or that he's getting rid of some? Could have truly liked them all but looked at all of them one day and figured out he truly didn't have to have them all.
Cause most of the shoes he listed are not even two months old. Like I said not judging, for me I can genuinely like a shoe but genuinely know I don't need to have them. Which is probably why I have 4 pairs and my last cop was the purp fades in May. Still waiting on something cop worthy for me, not seeing anything,

So you copped off of pure hype and impulse...

Not judging, I'd say keep SH Elites and Supers

Might not be judging bro but still seems like your trying to throw some jabs at me. And no I never purchased any shoes off hype. If that was the case I would've copped the fireworks if I own 25 pairs and spent that much why wouldn't I just spend another 300 for those and same goes for both EXT and so on.

The PPs released only a few weeks ago and they are all first to go? Haha

That's a certified impulse buyer right there

Not at all buddy. Financially something came up and I had to get rid of some pairs I'm sure alot of people have been thru the same situation. But when it came down to keeping certain pairs I just couldn't justify keeping those over some favs like the fades, sulfers or mc. And unlike most people and I'm not trying to judge here at all I actually wear mine instead of having them sit in the boxes so I can stare at them

What made ya think that, because he had so many? Or that he's getting rid of some? Could have truly liked them all but looked at all of them one day and figured out he truly didn't have to have them all.

Exactly brotha if it was truly up to me I would keep all those pairs I just can't get enough of them. But when things come up and you need to get rid if some pairs then you have to do what you have to do. Especially with the kobe 8, I already own 25 pairs already so I can afford to get rid of a couple

Cause most of the shoes he listed are not even two months old. Like I said not judging, for me I can genuinely like a shoe but genuinely know I don't need to have them. Which is probably why I have 4 pairs and my last cop was the purp fades in May. Still waiting on something cop worthy for me, not seeing anything,

Or maybe it can also be the fact that most of those shoes that recently came out ate still DS and carry some value and like I said if I had to choose between keeping those I said over my fades, sulfers, mc, yots then it's not even a close decision. Some people just like to judge before they understand the situation....smh

Gotcha. For me I'm a little impulsive but also don't buy if I don't like. In my head I know I don't NEED a single new shoe... But that never stops me as is obvious from the 15 8s I currently have. Can't guarantee though I won't look at em one day and say hmmmm, I could let a few of these go and not miss them.

Exactly brotha if it was truly up to me I would keep all those pairs I just can't get enough of them. But when things come up and you need to get rid if some pairs then you have to do what you have to do. Especially with the kobe 8, I already own 25 pairs already so I can afford to get rid of a couple

I understand completely. I just had something come up in a family members life that led to a 25k expense for legal representation. Put a serious hurting on a lot of areas of my life. Most simple way I can put it is **** happens. So take care, do what ya gotta do and hope you turn things around, and be alright.

Gotcha. For me I'm a little impulsive but also don't buy if I don't like. In my head I know I don't NEED a single new shoe... But that never stops me as is obvious from the 15 8s I currently have. Can't guarantee though I won't look at em one day and say hmmmm, I could let a few of these go and not miss them.

Exactly bro there was alot of shoes I just couldn't justify buying like the blitz blue, the EXT, and the upcoming pit vipers. And the kobe 8s weren't the only shoes to go had to let go of a lebron, foam, and couple jordans

I understand completely. I just had something come up in a family members life that led to a 25k expense for legal representation. Put a serious hurting on a lot of areas of my life. Most simple way I can put it is **** happens. So take care, do what ya gotta do and hope you turn things around, and be alright.

Exactly stuff happens and you gotta take care of stuff. Thanks brotha I appreciate it. You too hopefully everything was taking care of with you

Exactly bro there was alot of shoes I just couldn't justify buying like the blitz blue, the EXT, and the upcoming pit vipers. And the kobe 8s weren't the only shoes to go had to let go of a lebron, foam, and couple jordans
Exactly stuff happens and you gotta take care of stuff. Thanks brotha I appreciate it. You too hopefully everything was taking care of with you

Thanks. Yea, I'm still breathing and I woke up today, so it isn't as bad as it could be. It may sound crazy to some but when I had to pay that, I couldn't help but think Maaaaaaaaaaan do u know how many shoes that could have bought, FML. Lol. =(.

people copping 25 pairs out here while I'm contented with my fades, venom (suflur) and xmas. :lol:
I need to step up my game HAHA

anyway, the upcoming two colorways are not the last colorways.

Just ordered number 16, Sulfurs. Found em for $180 DS. Not as good as the deal found by someone else earlier, but I'm happy.

When it comes to kobes I like a lot of colorways but I don't cop everything I like. Its kinda like how I am with movies. There are many movies that I like but there are only a few that enter the elite category that I have to buy.

I'm late to the party on these, but really glad I ended up doing a 180 on this colorway. Honestly didn't like the Sulfurs that much in the beginning because of the pattern, but they grew on me a lot over time.

id take either xdr or regular right now smh...

When it comes to kobes I like a lot of colorways but I don't cop everything I like. Its kinda like how I am with movies. There are many movies that I like but there are only a few that enter the elite category that I have to buy.

Yea I feel it only a certain amount of movies can be considered elite and bought for blu-ray. I have had a blu ray for the last 4 years and only own 8 total blu rays lol. Back to kobe 8s was at 25 now down to 17

Yea I feel it only a certain amount of movies can be considered elite and bought for blu-ray. I have had a blu ray for the last 4 years and only own 8 total blu rays lol. Back to kobe 8s was at 25 now down to 17

I know you didn't want to sell, but isn't the resale economy for shoes so great? Like, on most Kobes you can turn a profit dead stock or even break even/turn a profit on some used pairs if ya kept em in real good shape. Nothing better than buying things you like and knowing you can get great value out of it if ya really need to.

Last edited:

I'm late to the party on these, but really glad I ended up doing a 180 on this colorway. Honestly didn't like the Sulfurs that much in the beginning because of the pattern, but they grew on me a lot over time.
id take either xdr or regular right now smh...
Nike really loving people in China more than the U.S

cough*GC'SULFURS*cough     cough*fireworks/sparks*cough     cough*GCBHM's*cough    cough*Xmas*cough

Last edited:
Im down with 3 pairs (redcamo, easters and fades) i would love to cop GC sulfurs at retail but its hard to find it here in Manila.

So after owning a total of 25 pairs of 8s (I can't believe I let it get that out of hand) it is time to down size the collection. So far the pairs that had to go were all 3 PPs I owned (red, white, green), red boas, VB (own 2 pairs anyway). I'm on the fence of letting go milk snakes, graffitis, SH elites, and supernaturals
You said one of the ones that had to go were the red boas and u were thinkin about gettin rid of the milksnakes as well. Did you mean you got rid of the red snakes and not red boas? Cause the red boas are the milksnakes. Red snakes are the challenge reds with the orange bottom that released around same time as the blitz blues.

Back
Top Bottom