OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

JM already mentioned Kobe's debuting in march

We been saying there's a predominant green glow colorway coming out

Other info is appreciated

Last edited:
Here's the recent tweets I've come across in the Twitter world
Inlines are coming 11/16 but I want homes

Inlines are coming 11/16 but I want homes

Mannnnnnn, if that does indeed turnout to be inlines I can finally stop B*******. Those are all I've really wanted. We'll see I guess.

We've seen mine greys and for sure those aren't the inlines, look at it this way Nike has until march to give you a lakers colorway

Some of you guys hoping so much for a lakers colorway that y'all reaching at anything hoping its a laker colorway even tho it includes red

We've seen mine greys and for sure those aren't the inlines, look at it this way Nike has until march to give you a lakers colorway

Some of you guys hoping so much for a lakers colorway that y'all reaching at anything hoping its a laker colorway even tho it includes red

I thought the ones with red come out earlier its not that serious. Nike has used the same color on kobes 8.

The first time I seen the Venice Beach pair it reminded me of them ugly *** Coogi sweaters B.I.G. used to wear. I can't believe this is what dudes was rocking in the 90s:

You aren't saying anything new, I said that months ago when they first were shown

JM already mentioned Kobe's debuting in march

We been saying there's a predominant green glow colorway coming out

Other info is appreciated

5 more months of 8s? That is the greatest news I've heard in a long while.

well... tho a march release, its not guarantee they will keep producing colors. very, very interested in what they will do for the xmas release.

things may also change if kobe is playing by Christmas.

The Mine Greys scheduled are not Inlines. There are pics of the Mine Greys if you check earlier in this thread.

It's Laker cws or bust for me at this point unless I can get the black/gold elite 8s for cheap. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the Xmas, Sulfurs, Purple Fades, Port Wine/YOTS, Black YOTS EXTs, and Fireworks. There are some other colorways that I've thought were cool, but I'm ok sticking with what I have.

passed on VB's initially. saw em on feet @ the camo foam release n decided they were to be mine.

everything aint for everyone...

Last edited:
So for half of the NBA season we're expecting to see Kobe wear the same shoes he wore last season? :rolleyes

I mean I'm sure he will debut the 9 before they actually release. Just not understanding this new release strategy by Nike.

So for half of the NBA season we're expecting to see Kobe wear the same shoes he wore last season?
eyes.gif

I mean I'm sure he will debut the 9 before they actually release. Just not understanding this new release strategy by Nike.
He did that this past season.  He started off wearing Kobe 7's, then switched to the 8's in late November/early December.

First colorway he wore of the 8's were a blackout colorway.

I just got my superheros too for 150 shipped and I love them

hey guys, I've been looking for VBs for a minute now and I found a pair on a euro site called Bouncewear for 194 shipped, has anyone ordered from that site? wanted to see if you had a good experience, if so I want to order these

I was thinking of ordering from that website also.

I have not been able to find a DS pair of VB's in my size for under $200 for months now.  

I really like the VB's, but I am hesitant because I do not know if Bouncewear is legit.  I sent them an email but they never replied.

They're legit. My cuz ordered MC's from them. VAT is included. Make sure to message them to get the VAT removed. Shipping took less than a week. Also, they do not double box. My cuz was not charged any customs fees.

He did that this past season.  He started off wearing Kobe 7's, then switched to the 8's in late November/early December.

But that's been pretty much every year due to how his shoe releases. With how things are sounding now it looks like he may be rockin 8s well into next year. Nov/early Dec is only like a month of the basketball season.

^ thanks, how long did it take? when I was in the checkout the VAT was subtracted from the total it came to 194 shipped which isnt that bad

^ thanks, how long did it take? when I was in the checkout the VAT was subtracted from the total it came to 194 shipped which isnt that bad

Shipping? About 5 business days. Well that's good that it deducted the VAT at checkout. My cuz got burnt for his VAT. They're reasoning..."We are new at shipping/selling items to the US." Lolz.

I forgot about that pic from Dion Waiters that was posted. My fault. Pump your brakes.

Caveat to the "includes red" comment, that screenshot says mine grey/court purple. Mentions nothing about red. So just going off of that, inlines would seem almost rational (even though it isn't).

Last edited:

But that's been pretty much every year due to how his shoe releases. With how things are sounding now it looks like he may be rockin 8s well into next year. Nov/early Dec is only like a month of the basketball season.

just like MJ used to do back in the day :lol:

Last edited:

From Tampa footaction, they have sz 10 and below, he said he can order my size if I wanted but I'm not big on sulfurs like many of yall are. I hadn't been to this mall for a while so I was surprised to see em still there

Back
Top Bottom