OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

A lot of you probably already know this but a reminder never hurts. If you order from kick screw, shoot them a reminder email to mark shipment as gift. I recall someone a little while ago saying they got hit with custom fees. I asked them to mark as gift and received no fees on the BHMs and XMas 8s I recently ordered.

Random thought - I love niketalk, being able to discuss and get the opinions of others who love shoes like me is great. Thanks to all of you who participate, even the ones who disagree with me.

:nthat:

just ordered a pair using the birthday coupon on FTL, with tax 124 shipped, not bad i'm happy I got them under retail

Last edited:
STILL craving for a pair
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Xmas are probably the only other colorway i must have

homie from FTL hooked me up on these
tongue.gif

yeah instore is a little different I guess, online they were restricted from coupon use, I kept checking daily for black and gold elites and I noticed today you could use the coupons on the inland taipans so I just wanted NT to know you could use coupons now

I got my Christmas a day ago and thankfully didn't get hit with customs.

I was at Champs today and they had a purple and gold Kobe 8 t-shirt. But there's no shoe that matches it off the top of my head.

And what were the orange color ways? Taipan, ASG?
PPs...BHM...

From Tampa footaction, they have sz 10 and below, he said he can order my size if I wanted but I'm not big on sulfurs like many of yall are. I hadn't been to this mall for a while so I was surprised to see em still there
Looks like university mall

Maybe the reason Nike hasnt released an all white upper is cause once it gets dirty its there for good?......maybe they didnt want bad word of mouth so early in the releases?..idk?...its kinda crazy that we havent had a white upper release yet IMO?....i made a "blue coral" ID in the "White/Platinum" colorway and its practically impossible to get the scuff marks outta it..stained 4good!....idk?..just a thought..whatchya folks think?..

Maybe the reason Nike hasnt released an all white upper is cause once it gets dirty its there for good?......maybe they didnt want bad word of mouth so early in the releases?..idk?...its kinda crazy that we havent had a white upper release yet IMO?....i made a "blue coral" ID in the "White/Platinum" colorway and its practically impossible to get the scuff marks outta it..stained 4good!....idk?..just a thought..whatchya folks think?..

I'd say you're right. As much as I'd love the look of a white upper, I wouldn't buy. It would be literally impossible to keep nice. It would be forever stained with every little mark that gets on it. The material on the 8s just doesn't play well with white.

It may be true but isn't this the 4th time the exact same thing has been posted??

Reactions: lyl
Back
Top Bottom