OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yea and my mommy used to bake cookies meticulously carved in the shape of gingerbread men on X-mas morning that were so delicious and my whole family would gather around the tree and hold hands while we sang carols and opened presents.....that's exactly why the Christmas Kobe 8s hold so much sentiment to me.......LOL

You really should let anger from other threads go. I simply shared why I like the fireworks. Your immature mocking is completely unnecessary. Grow up.

Yea and my mommy used to bake cookies meticulously carved in the shape of gingerbread men on X-mas morning that were so delicious and my whole family would gather around the tree and hold hands while we sang carols and opened presents.....that's exactly why the Christmas Kobe 8s hold so much sentiment to me.......LOL

starting to think you are some sort of troll. people try to have intelligent convos with you and you still disrespect. you call people hypebeasts because they like a shoe? the only shoes that are valid are the ones you like? :rolleyes

^^

We can't have a little fun here? Wow. I didn't address anyone directly in my post so you guys are jumping to conclusions for no apparent reason.

Jesus, its like a crime here to joke once in awhile

^^
We can't have a little fun here? Wow. I didn't address anyone directly in my post so you guys are jumping to conclusions for no apparent reason.

Jesus, its like a crime here to joke once in awhile

don't play stupid man. ive read your posts across the board and the majority of them are negative. your "having fun" is trolling.

don't play stupid man. ive read your posts across the board and the majority of them are negative. your "having fun" is trolling.
I've got a 1:2 Reputation to Post count ratio. I can hardly say the same about some of the people who come at me wrong or sideways. You're only emphasizing my occassional posts where I try to add a little humor. The majority of my posts have added some value to the NT community I'd like to think.

To say the majority of my posts are negative is just being biased IMO

Last edited:

Its fine, he holds a grudge at me for disagreeing with him in another thread awhile back. For my different point of view, I was mocked for my nickname here and name called. So I'm sure he couldn't wait for the opportunity to poke fun or talk ish at a future post of mine because he feels some type of way from the past.

I guess some folks can't leave other discussions in other threads. Quite funny he thinks someone will buy it wasn't purposely and maliciously directed just because he didn't quote. But, he gets off on insulting and name calling people who have a different view than him. Has quite the history of it so its nothing new or surprising.

Last edited:
dont know if its been posted but ....

http://sneakernews.com/2013/09/19/think-next-nike-doernbecher-freestyle-sneaker-releases/3/

Nike Kobe 8 Doernbecher

Over the last nine Doernbecher Freestyle Collections, a Nike Basketball signature sneaker has never been done. If we had to choose a starting point, the Nike Kobe 8 would the perfect candidate to set off a new string of Fall must-haves for a number of reasons; in addition to the sneaker’s immense popularity among the general public, the Kobe 8 Engineered Mesh upper has proved to be the perfect blank canvas for an artist to ham with a unique design. We’ve seen Pit Viper, Year of the Snake, Graffiti, and much more, and Nike could easily task the young designer to create a drawing or some sort mosaic graphic and have it as the focal point of the shoe’s design. “Nike Kobe 8 Doernbecher” definitely has a nice ring to it!
Sounds good to me.

I'm sure that reason isn't big on most peoples lists, but that reason alone would make them a nice sentimental pickup for me.

It doesn't matter about other peoples lists bro. It's about you and only you. It's always a double-edged sword. People will call you a hypebeast regardless of what you buy. On the other hand whatever that stonethrower buys is the be all, end all......it's a lose-lose.

I WILL say however, the less mature folks on the boards are about to go in on you lol.

starting to think you are some sort of troll. people try to have intelligent convos with you and you still disrespect. you call people hypebeasts because they like a shoe? the only shoes that are valid are the ones you like? :rolleyes

QFT

Last edited:
thinking im gonna get the blitz blues today. hopefully the footlocker I saw them at this weekend still has them. gonna return some hyperdunk 2012s I got from FTL.com a couple weeks ago and add my FTL reward I just got yesterday. Should cost me like $40 at most.

It doesn't matter about other peoples lists bro. It's about you and only you. It's always a double-edged sword. People will call you a hypebeast regardless of what you buy. On the other hand whatever that stonethrower buys is the be all, end all......it's a lose-lose.

I WILL say however, the less mature folks on the boards are about to go in on you lol.

Yea, I agree and know what you're saying. I just threw that in to acknowledge that I know my reason is quite rare compared to most folks reasons. I could of just said I want em Cuz I like the way they look. But, I prefer to share with the folks here on a higher level. Most are here because they love shoes, so the more we all share, the better.

And yea I expect a few immature people who look for the opportunity to strike any chance they get, but screw them. Deep down they have issues that makes them feel the need to lash out to make others feel bad when its really them who have a problem. At the end of the day, no one on the net is going to make me lose $ or sleep, so they can't truly hurt me.

did someone say something about chicken? :nerd:

.... sure am hungry as I wait until I get off work to get my kobes :lol:

Hey guys I had a question, I was wondering how I would go about finding/joining a group on facebook so I can find good deals on Kobe's in the future. I hear people talking about how they get discounts and great deals from local Facebook group's and I was hoping to do the same thing. My knowledge of facebook and how it works when trying to find/join groups is limited so any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks.

yeah I'm curious about the facebook groups too, so people sell shoes on there? any good groups for Kobes?

Back
Top Bottom