OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Last edited:
180 retail :stoneface: , I mean considering every shoe got a 20$ increase this one gets a 40$ increase, this will probably be the last out of the Kobe lines I'll cop.

These won't be my last model but I'll certainly be more selective. I had 25-30 lebron IXs and only 2 lebron Xs as an example.

Im so confused

They raise retail 20$ dollars and you purchase only 2 X's, yet you bought 25-30 IX's which were only 20 dollars cheaper

Sounds like you simply werent feeling the X's as much as the IX's rather than you were being selective

pit vipers are looking nice but i just dont like the mint green on them maybe if it was a grey or a silver maybe idk 

180 retail :stoneface: , I mean considering every shoe got a 20$ increase this one gets a 40$ increase, this will probably be the last out of the Kobe lines I'll cop.

These won't be my last model but I'll certainly be more selective. I had 25-30 lebron IXs and only 2 lebron Xs as an example.

Im so confused

They raise retail 20$ dollars and you purchase only 2 X's, yet you bought 25-30 IX's which were only 20 dollars cheaper

Sounds like you simply werent feeling the X's as much as the IX's rather than you were being selective

Not sure how you are confused. I also stopped buying KDs and foams because they raised the retail the way they did. There are a ton of colors I liked. I just choose to know I have enough shoes such that I ca stand behind my principal.

What are we looking at? (not trying to be a smartass, I literally have no idea what happened to your shoe).

Back
Top Bottom