OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Could these be the "Chlorine Blue" that they said are coming up soon...? It'll be the first time they recycle a patterned upper if they are.

They are definitely trolling w/ these Colorways. SUBPAR. 
grin.gif

Chlorine blue is a much more lively blue color.

example...

I agree I'm so tired of people doing that. Like if you "supposedly" know something just say it instead of teasing. That stuff is for kids. Stop acting like you swore bro secrecy cause your not. If you were you wouldn't even mention anything. If you actually do know anything in the first place.

I agree. No need to even say anything at all. If you're not going to tell us, we don't care.

^^^ thanks. My girl was like naw when she saw the hoodie. Then I showed her a pic of the Kobe's and she was like yup! [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Unless they come out with some color that I have to have and/or the Laker Home (white uppers, yellow sole, purple swoosh), the only ones left for me are 2 pair of the black/gold elite and I am done with the 8s. Very nice shoes and perfomance, although creative nice colorways, just most weren't for me. I do everything in these from hooping, to running to working out, family get togethers, chillin, watching games, dates and etc., one can't go wrong with these.

As stated before in order from most favorite to least favorite.

Sulfur
Milk Snake
Elite (Black/Gold)
Christmas
Venice Beach

Last edited:
^ Dude loves his VBs :smokin

Haha, thanks man. Funny thing is I have learned over the years if you are on the fence with anything (specially shoes) and have the option to go get, DO IT! Lol! :lol: I learned the hard way that once you miss out on it, it is going to cost one a lot more to go back and get it once it sells out. To be honest 2 are for me and 1 pair I got from a trade (that I would have been insane to pass up) that I will use down the line for something that I want. I know people have there opinions but they pop nicely in person, plus I love clear soles, that is thing that is keeping me on the fence about the Fireworks/Sparks, but at this point they are not a must have.

Last edited:
Fwiw my local FL isn't getting the pits. They did get the PPs, frosted flakes, and graphittis. I'm so on the fence, I need to see em in person so they 15 mile drive may be the deal breaker...

Pit Viper

112.jpg

Yellow Orange Pit Viper

BPXBHR.jpg

Colors look right so far.... who knows. 

I heard someone said we have a surprise in nov/december.. only thing that will surprise me is Amnesty's lol

Last edited:
Didn't like the original pic of the green pit vipers but new pics I'm leaning toward getting. Didn't the volts, red camos and supernaturals all have the same pattern.

If the "surprise" is not a Laker colorway, then I don't really get what we're supposed to be surprised about. A brand new colorway would just be business as usual to me.

Did anyone see the new kobe shirt on nike.com? Most times when the shirt comes out the out there will be matching shoes. And we already saw Dion waiter's kobe 8's, so those shoes might be the next one after the pit vipers

Fwiw my local FL isn't getting the pits. They did get the PPs, frosted flakes, and graphittis. I'm so on the fence, I need to see em in person so they 15 mile drive may be the deal breaker...
That's some crazy deal breaker. People that live in the sticks would love to have an FTL/HoH 15 miles away.

15 mile drive is a dealer breaker on a pair of shoes?

That's some crazy deal breaker. People that live in the sticks would love to have an FTL/HoH 15 miles away.
word, the closest HOH is over an hour and change away, the closest FTL is 45 mins to an hour away for me

I got a beat Champs and FNL about 15 minutes away though, but only shoe i've ever got there was thunder 4s because nodody knew they had them in

nightwing got a review up of the pit vipers, sounds like he only picked them up because he was in NYC and only brought Jordans and they were killing his feet walking around so he picked up the pit vipers to walk around in

I like them, just going to have to wait a while before I get them

Got my Sparks today. Man these are fire! The iridium swoosh and full logo is insane!!! Thanks to my friend with connects in China.

Back
Top Bottom