OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Was there ever a confirmation by FNL that they will be carrying any colors of the VIII? Have a couple WC certs to use and would love a pair of sulphurs...

Shoes should launch online sometime in the middle of January and in stores. I work at FNL and I'll double check on the company stock list to make sure.

Was there ever a confirmation by FNL that they will be carrying any colors of the VIII? Have a couple WC certs to use and would love a pair of sulphurs...

Shoes should launch online sometime in the middle of January and in stores. I work at FNL and I'll double check on the company stock list to make sure.

I work at FNL too, the first pair was an atomic teal, yellow, dark teal pair in March I posted a while back, but it could've changed by now.

Sulfurs are just sitting at my mall and I'm sure they will go on sale soon

Not sure about this

Eastbay has a fsr still. They may not go on sale now but eventually. Most first day colorways of Kobes has gone on sale/outlets some point in time. I don't see how it won't apply to the 8s granted they are amazing this year. I'll cop the Sulfur if they go on sale but if they dry up by then that's fine with me too.

Bought a pair of Sulfurs today. The sales clerk said they run small so I bought a 12 instead of my normal 11.5 (though to be honest 11.5 fit fine).

These are very comfortable shoes. I wore them to the gym and never felt like chucking them. I don't play b ball because of a bum knee so I can't provide that feedback.

Also, the price isn't too bad when compared against other lines (except for KDs and maybe the Rose which I don't know about).

I bought these along with the KD Energy and Lebron X Prism and I like the look of the Sulfers. Hopefully, they don't make any boring color ways because the strength of the aesthetic is in extremes.

wore my christmas pair for the first time the other day to a holiday party. the floor was covered by soda, juice and alcohol. heres the aftermath:

heres the soles after i cleaned them
That's veeeeeeery interesting. Someone once told me that happens when u wear sneakers. Always interesting to see. 

I'll clean the bottom if i step on dog poo :x (have yet to do that i think), mud, gum :smh: (hate this), tar.... dirt i'll leave alone.

just called my HOH in Mass and they sold out of Sulfurs SMH...altho the girl on the phone sounded mad dumb callin em cobra's lol...with the scales?? Had to specify black and yellow and she said they were still sodl out so who knows...gotta take a trip there i guess

Why did I go into shiekhs and this dude tells me lebrons shoe has more tech than kobes and always had lol. then he says kobe gets his tech from the lebron line.

I was told that the production volume of the Kobe 8 was less than previous models. I can only assume it was because of the lack luster sales of the VII. 

I was told that the production volume of the Kobe 8 was less than previous models. I can only assume it was because of the lack luster sales of the VII. 
This doesn't surprise me, although I think this is also the case for the Lebron Xs and likely other models too. The carbons have already sold out online at most places and those were supposed to be a GR. I think Nike is getting tired of their superstars' shoes hitting outlets, so they make less pairs than years past to reduce the amount of profit loss. Once someone on here posts that Sulfurs are drying up in one area, that may scream red flag for others to rush out in their own markets to scoop them up because they now see them as "limited" when they are in fact GRs. This is all my 2 cents though.

This doesn't surprise me, although I think this is also the case for the Lebron Xs and likely other models too. The carbons have already sold out online at most places and those were supposed to be a GR. I think Nike is getting tired of their superstars' shoes hitting outlets, so they make less pairs than years past to reduce the amount of profit loss. Once someone on here posts that Sulfurs are drying up in one area, that may scream red flag for others to rush out in their own markets to scoop them up because they now see them as "limited" when they are in fact GRs. This is all my 2 cents though.
kinda make sense

Who told you this?
A Footlocker employee, so it take it with a grain of salt 
smile.gif
. I asked him after I had to go to 3 different footlockers to find my size for some general release Sulfurs a week after they released. 

It's actually a really smart decision. Then they can restock when needed and they'll save money

Back
Top Bottom