OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Would buy the wtk. Would flip asap. Would buy kobes I want that I haven't had money for. Only reason I care that they release. Hardly anyone will get them so this is all dreaming anyway. Haaa

That Spanish site has the green glows listed for the 13th which would be the 14th in the us. Same day as taxis. Should be easy then but I need the taxis too. This pic sold me on green glows.

That Spanish site has the green glows listed for the 13th which would be the 14th in the us. Same day as taxis. Should be easy then but I need the taxis too. This pic sold me on green glows.
Well if the last few US releases have been anything to go on, these will sit for a while, meaning you can focus on copping the Taxi's and pick these up at your leisure. 

That's the only problem is everyone wants the WTK's only to flip. I want them to keep, put on some sole protectors, and wear them. Who knows what I would wear with them tho lol. But I wouldn't sell them I just wanna have them to wear and as a cool shoe in my collection.

nike is way over-using/ over playing the pit viper pattern

its nothing special

heck, theyre on nike id, plus there is the regular maroon and mint green pit viper, mine greys, and the shanghai teal ones.

ugh, why not use the freaking faaaaaaddde option more . ugh, why did I even sign up to be a sneakerhead in the first place
eyes.gif

its so frustrating
mean.gif

Last edited:
By far the best pictures I've seen of the Mine Greys.  Still passing like Rubio.

Last edited:
Damn son.  
roll.gif

Did we ever find out a number for how many released overseas? I know 90 or so pairs was being quoted but it seemed like it came out to more than that. Can only assume it'll be crazy over here, people camping for days.

Last edited:
So now the next question is where are they releasing. If they only come out in the major cities then NYC is the closest place I could try, but I've never been there for a release before.

Good luck on those WTK. The last what the lebron and kd only came out in specific locations, none which were even within a 6 hour drive

Back
Top Bottom