OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I mean in the new pics they grow on you a little, but a sand-like grey with purple and red with the re-used pit viper pattern... just not liking the waste of a release when they could have done better.

I like that the PV pattern is actually a color a snake could be.

The purple and red on the Mine Greys are use wonderfully to accent the grey and make the shoe stand out. Can't wait to walk into Champs and cop without a problem. And after 5 PP's being released in rapid succession, I'll never complain about a certain pattern being reused. 

Last edited:
richards has $20 off orders over 100.  PV or taipans for $120,   THIS TIME I TESTED IT WORKS.  (my bad last time yall)

Last edited:

I think the ugliest kobe 8 by far is the mine grey's
i think youre mistaken,

pretty sure you meant to put  "WTK" not mine greys  

uugh, its all spell check's fault tho, we cool
happy.gif

Just copped today....couldn't pass up paying $72 for em.....DS
I think I would eff w/ these for $72 if I found them in stores... could be easily rocked on my "chill" days.

Black or Grey Sweatpants & Hoody w/ White Tee. Comfortably Maxin' All Day. 
nthat.gif

Anything over $80 for a Chillin' shoe though... NAH.

Today, I opened a PayPal dispute against Bouncewear.  It has been almost 3 weeks since I ordered shoes from their website, and I have yet to receive them.  When I contacted them about my shoes, they did not respond.  Their lack of cooperation and responsiveness leads me to believe that they don't speak English.

This has been such a pain for me.  Here's hoping they respond this time, or else I will have to escalate to a PayPal claim.

Warning to all: NEVER order from them.  Ever.

I think the ugliest kobe 8 by far is the mine grey's
The worst 8s to me - I wouldn't cop these if I saw em for 19.99 at Ross- doodoo pythons, orange PPs, VBs, & ASGs.
I don't like mine greys or Taipans but they're definitely a step up from the first group.

Damn bro sorry about that

Let me know how your claim goes

My eBay pair will be in Saturday probably going to save them for the spring though

Did anyone see that they have a pair of kobe 6's on FTL, size 10. I thought that was funny

just for kicks I put 100 pairs of the Kobe 6's in my cart and did not get any error or limitation message. too bad that's the only size they have
Dark Knight Kobe 6's if I'm not mistaken. I added to cart but as soon as you try to checkout it says item is no longer in stock. Would've copped em too. 
ohwell.gif

I was trying to see what color the Kobe logo on the tongue of the black tb's looked like but apparently its sold out and i can't look at the images. Are they just white?

^ Yes. I was able to p/u a pair. Mike dunleavy is rocking the kobe 8 pp black/grey/silver

Last edited:
For the supernaturals being a low talked about 8, I sure as hell have been getting a lot of compliments today. Maybe it's due to the season starting but I've had at least 6 people say something in the past 3 hours. Always have really liked them. Love teal and turquoise a lot so yeah. :smokin

Can anyone tell what shoes Swaggy P is wearing? I wonder if they are yellow kobe 8 pe's?

Edit: he is wearing yellow Jordan 4's. BOO!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom