OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yea, digging the solids

W9fvcp-300-needs-wifes-approval-gif-hVdg.gif

Bet he's getting all sorts of fresh kicks now that he's a laker - met him while he was buying some hats and a few pairs of kicks at the Nike store in DC during the last season when his team was playing the Wizards - surprised he isn't locked in win a shoe deal somewhere.

I hope those that didn't like the PPs start to like them purple ones. Well unless you've been pleading for a Lakers cw. I like the PP but not those purple ones.

Bet he's getting all sorts of fresh kicks now that he's a laker - met him while he was buying some hats and a few pairs of kicks at the Nike store in DC during the last season when his team was playing the Wizards - surprised he isn't locked in win a shoe deal somewhere.

I'm sure he is locked in with Nike. There was an article posted a couple years back that touched on this, but Nike basically pays the majority of their athletes with product.

They get two accounts. One for Nike Towns and the other for NDC. They get a credit added to each account. The amount of the credit and the frequency in which it is deposited to the account will vary from athlete to athlete. This would be why you saw him shopping at the Nike Store.

Those are clean. Could be my fondness for purple speaking though and the way the color stands out. Think these are the best of the PP's by far, followed by the greys.
i agree, Best PP by far. but as a Kings fan, i also have a huge fondness for purple and those would be a great color for me to wear to Kings games

I'm sure he is locked in with Nike. There was an article posted a couple years back that touched on this, but Nike basically pays the majority of their athletes with product.

They get two accounts. One for Nike Towns and the other for NDC. They get a credit added to each account. The amount of the credit and the frequency in which it is deposited to the account will vary from athlete to athlete. This would be why you saw him shopping at the Nike Store.

Yup had a buddy who was sponsored by nike. His 1st contract with nike, he got $500 a month. Doesn't seem like too much but he got everything at wholesale (around %50 off). When he renewed his contract, they no longer gave him the allowance just the wholesale distributor account for free. So now anytime he wants something, he just gets %50 off.

What's excluded for him is Jordan, Lebron and kobe. Everything else is available at cost.

Purple pps are sick! I hope they release I plan on getting the blue ones as well. I would be ok with those if amnesties don't release. Plan on copping sulfurs if homes don't release.

Last edited:
Yup had a buddy who was sponsored by nike. His 1st contract with nike, he got $500 a month. Doesn't seem like too much but he got everything at wholesale (around %50 off). When he renewed his contract, they no longer gave him the allowance just the wholesale distributor account for free. So now anytime he wants something, he just gets %50 off.

What's excluded for him is Jordan, Lebron and kobe. Everything else is available at cost.
That's cool, what sport does he play? Bball?

Back
Top Bottom