OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the restock they had in the summer was nice, I got my 2nd pair of fades from that, even though there was serious heat I missed out on, I was really happy with the fades

honestly, I may grab another pair of fades, I have two pairs and it doesn't feel like its enough, that is probably my favorite shoe of the year

It was a big restock. It was most Jordan's and some lebrons and other things. There was no kobe 8's in the restock

Got in my tbs from Nike and no zoom. just regular insert if anyone was wondering.
really? so they aren't using the same insoles at the regular kobe 8s? (I thought the reg had zoom)

It was a big restock. It was most Jordan's and some lebrons and other things. There was no kobe 8's in the restock
im pretty sure every restock had some sort of kobes. the last one was split into 2 separate links for some odd reason.

really? so they aren't using the same insoles at the regular kobe 8s? (I thought the reg had zoom)
im pretty sure every restock had some sort of kobes. the last one was split into 2 separate links for some odd reason.

Come on big j, you been here since the beginning haha. Yeah only elites, supernaturals, asg, wtk, and I believe fireworks have zoom insoles. Everything else lunar

Come on big j, you been here since the beginning haha. Yeah only elites, supernaturals, asg, wtk, and I believe fireworks have zoom insoles. Everything else lunar

sorry man. im gonna keep it real.... I still ball in kobe 6 and 7s so I never bothered to care exactly what was in the sole :smh:

probably wont do the 8 to be honest. hearing how these bottom out just makes me feel like I wont get my money's worth.

I can confirm that the Fireworks have a lunarlon insole, not zoom.

I don't remember there being the blue blitz's in the last restock, but there probably was

yea, considering the restocks are pretty much just canceled/returned orders, its highly possible there should be at least 1 kobe each time :lol:

I got my Blue Blitz for $84 after military and bday coupon. I would regret them at retail though. They are ok...

BTW, FTL put the nix on stacking those discounts, I heard it was a company wide press release from management. The good days are gone :\

I got my Blue Blitz for $84 after military and bday coupon. I would regret them at retail though. They are ok...

BTW, FTL put the nix on stacking those discounts, I heard it was a company wide press release from management. The good days are gone :\

Beggars can't be choosers I guess. At least we can still get some sort of discount.

the restock they had in the summer was nice, I got my 2nd pair of fades from that, even though there was serious heat I missed out on, I was really happy with the fades

honestly, I may grab another pair of fades, I have two pairs and it doesn't feel like its enough, that is probably my favorite shoe of the year

2 PAIRS IS NOT ENOUGH, TRUST ME :evil:

Last edited:
2 PAIRS IS NOT ENOUGH, TRUST ME
devil.gif
lol I agree, I think I am going to pick up another pair soon, its such a dope shoe

BTW, FTL put the nix on stacking those discounts, I heard it was a company wide press release from management. The good days are gone
ohwell.gif
Yeah this is true and kind of sucks.  I checked old FTL emails and they came with a PIN # , all the new rewards emails dont include a PIN, which means its no longer like a gift card, it works as a promo code , therefore you can only use 1 at a time.  oh well i guess..

Yeah this is true and kind of sucks.  I checked old FTL emails and they came with a PIN # , all the new rewards emails dont include a PIN, which means its no longer like a gift card, it works as a promo code , therefore you can only use 1 at a time.  oh well i guess..

not just that but you cant use them on products that say "Excluded from discount" when purchasing online.

BTW, FTL put the nix on stacking those discounts, I heard it was a company wide press release from management. The good days are gone
ohwell.gif

not just that but you cant use them on products that say "Excluded from discount" when purchasing online.
FTL rewards went from great to WORTHLESS

Back
Top Bottom