OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

More pics with THE Achilles 8s. Achilles on the bottom.

Last edited:
Reading the last few pages has me wanting to double up on the fades.  Got a guy down to 135 shipped for ds ones on ebay... Pretty sure I'm going to pull the trigger.  

My VBs came in, really like them in person except for that clear sole.

Actually kinda pissed off, I told the eBay seller to double box. Sure enough dude didn't double box. Box was amazingly in tact but taking the tape off and labels ruined the box. I know I know the box shouldn't matter but it does to me and I asked him nicely to double box.

I don't want to leave negative feedback, but I won't leave any feedback at all I guess.

Actually kinda pissed off, I told the eBay seller to double box. Sure enough dude didn't double box. Box was amazingly in tact but taking the tape off and labels ruined the box. I know I know the box shouldn't matter but it does to me and I asked him nicely to double box.

I don't want to leave negative feedback, but I won't leave any feedback at all I guess.
That sucks.  The box doesnt matter if you are going to wear them, but sometimes ppl change their mind and want to sell, having a smashed box makes selling a lil harder.  You could leave him a neutral feedback as well.

That sucks.  The box doesnt matter if you are going to wear them, but sometimes ppl change their mind and want to sell, having a smashed box makes selling a lil harder.  You could leave him a neutral feedback as well.
I will rock these next spring/summer, but I like having my boxes all neat. I was considering leaving neutral feedback, but I kindly asked him to please double box, it's like he didn't care and I take that as disrespect.

I know people hate the VBs, I think they're dope, the EM works really good for wacky designs and crazy colors.

I will rock these next spring/summer, but I like having my boxes all neat. I was considering leaving neutral feedback, but I kindly asked him to please double box, it's like he didn't care and I take that as disrespect.

I know people hate the VBs, I think they're dope, the EM works really good for wacky designs and crazy colors.
Since you asked him and he didn't care.  That is disrecpectful.  I would leave a neutral feedback at least stating the non double box or lack or communication, otherwise he will just continue to disrespectful the next or future buyer request.  Why fix it , if no one complains right?

Since you asked him and he didn't care.  That is disrecpectful.  I would leave a neutral feedback at least stating the non double box or lack or communication, otherwise he will just continue to disrespectful the next or future buyer request.  Why fix it , if no one complains right?

I agree, only thing is he sells like baseball cards mostly has mad transactions 100 percent feedback so I'll leave neutral so his 100 percent stays

Even if you aren't up on the shoe game, you should listen to what the buyer said.

Honestly this isn't the biggest issue that's bothering me at the moment. I dropped off my pit vipers to return from NDC at the post office, I got a receipt just to be safe showing that I did drop them off, it's been a week and the tracking still says In Transit last location local post office, I got a bad feeling someone stole them.

I'm gonna wait until Monday but if that tracking still hasn't changed I'm going down there to try to sort out why my package hasn't been shipped out or reached Memphis yet. Usually I never get a receipt when I drop off items to be returned to Nike but I'm damn glad I did this time

Next time take a hair dryer to it to heat up the tape glue. Should make it much easier to remove without destroying what's underneath it.

I agree, only thing is he sells like baseball cards mostly has mad transactions 100 percent feedback so I'll leave neutral so his 100 percent stays

Even if you aren't up on the shoe game, you should listen to what the buyer said.

Honestly this isn't the biggest issue that's bothering me at the moment. I dropped off my pit vipers to return from NDC at the post office, I got a receipt just to be safe showing that I did drop them off, it's been a week and the tracking still says In Transit last location local post office, I got a bad feeling someone stole them.

I'm gonna wait until Monday but if that tracking still hasn't changed I'm going down there to try to sort out why my package hasn't been shipped out or reached Memphis yet. Usually I never get a receipt when I drop off items to be returned to Nike but I'm damn glad I did this time
on ebay at least, sometimes items i ship out the tracking wont update until delivered. Its real spotty with tracking at uspo 

Thanks guys appreciate it

I wish I knew that before I took the tape off

Yeah but usually I will see the tracking update by now idk this has been along time 7 days exactly now not to update

U might have a prob bc if they "lost" it there is only 50$ insurance so u come out with a loss I hope for the best for u bruh

Back
Top Bottom