OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Seen a bunch of kobe 8s in this game.... Also the Kobe's Adidas dunk contest Wesley Johnson is wearing

IKR! They made 1 grinch shoe 2 yrs ago.
I'm in the minority but the grinch colourway is garbage. It's ONE COLOUR with RED LACES

WTF is so special about that?

nothing. Bunch of hype beasts hyping up a Christmas shoe. That's all. If they released towards the end of the Kobe 6 line they woulda hit outlets faster that duck dodgers could duck
You know the rule of hypbeasts.... no matter how ugly it is, if its limited its special without any logic behind it.

But to each their own.........

I apologize for newb q's:

So superhero are the only one with full length zoom

What do the regular 8's have lunar with zoom in heel?

Tb's?

I personally like to use Kobe's line for casual wear cuz of the comfort. Tryin to decide if I should grab any cw (just the cheapest) or if I need to target more specific cw.

For example for ballin, I'd def try to grab some superheroes cuz that zoom in the forefoot is VERY important for playing

@gottabtheshoes

Alright , I need some feedback , Lunarlon insoles hurtin' my heels for on court use !
What is the best option ...buying the  Nike + insole ( via Black elites ,supernatural etc.) Or the full zoom air found in the Superhero elites ?

Anyone with ZOOM AIR please drop some info !!!

Maybe try a Jordan 2012 insert if lunarlon isn't working for you.

3 different types
heel zoom
full zoom
max air

sure you can find on eBay cheap

so the black tb will evrntually release on eastbay?

ill probably pass on those. got two black shoes of the 8s

DS sparks sz 10 and 10.5 for sale in a local sneaker fb group (philippines)... price is 17999 PHP, that is around $410. 

I apologize for newb q's:

So superhero are the only one with full length zoom

What do the regular 8's have lunar with zoom in heel?

Tb's?
no kobe 8 has full lenth zoom. nike rarely makes full length zoom now, and when they do, they sell it as a super "tech" model (e.g. Lebron)

Superheros has targeted zoom in the heel and forefoot in a phylon insole.

All nike + enabled Kobe 8 are targeted zoom heel in a cushlon insole. nothing in the forefoot.

The rest of the Kobe 8 (tb, pp, etc..) is lunar

Alright , I need some feedback , Lunarlon insoles hurtin' my heels for on court use !

What is the best option ...buying the  Nike + insole ( via Black elites ,supernatural etc.) Or the full zoom air found in the Superhero elites ?

Anyone with ZOOM AIR please drop some info !!!
If your heels are hurting then I'm assuming you're doing a lot of jumping/landing.

The zoom heel in the Nike + Kobes or the superheros will help. Though the zoom is just regular so impact absorption isn't as good as a double stack or air max.

Don't understand why here is no forefoot zoom in their zoom pairs. It' should be a basic for any nike basketball shoe

@gottabtheshoes
Maybe try a Jordan 2012 insert if lunarlon isn't working for you.

3 different types
heel zoom
full zoom
max air

sure you can find on eBay cheap
Does anyone know if there are better places to find just jordan inserts with zoom?  seems like ebay is a bit pricy, I can only find the ones you have to buy the shoe which average $140 +

Back
Top Bottom