OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

New Kobe's Hit The Selves At Niketowns

when are these releasing? :nerd:

exactly what i want, too bad i know the white upper will yellow with ease becase of my feet :x :smh:

what you really need is the style number. that should aid you in getting a product search going via nike chat.
I spoke with a nike rep and they said they were all sold out but I never saw them anywhere on the website

so she knew the product you were talking about because they SHOULD show up in the system if she does. if you just describe them, she might be looking at something completely different.

well, if they are in store, which we've seen, and she couldn't find them..... you need a style number. you'll be amazed at what a style number can accomplish vs a picture.

I liked a few Kobe 8s. The BHMs, ASGs, Christmas, Pit Viper and Blitz Blues. Those WTK 8s are straight Doritos. Will try to cop if theyre sold online.

So I know RMK Store is listed as a legit site on NT but anybody have any experience with them? Any custom charges? Thanks in advance.

Normally I do not pay attention to slang outside of sneaker code words, but in this case I'm with you LOL. 
I believe its either COOL ranch, Cracking, or Cheesy (perhaps in a sense of monetary value and not like how it's used to describe ASGS)

Straight Doritos lol if any of you watch Mr Foamer Simpsons videos on youtube, he does general sneaker reviews, this sounds like something he'd say, because he uses some of the craziest slang i've ever heard.

I have no idea what straight doritos means though. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom