OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Don't think I've seen any of KickGenius's reviews, but I might have to check those out. Either way, I need something more to a review than just a random dude telling me straight up what I can see with my own eyes, whether it's comedy, performance info, or "chi chis" :lol:
IMO I find nightwing to be a spoiled corny boy who just annoys me everytime I attempt to watch any of his reviews. I'd rather read it on the website rather than watch his videos cause he just annoys me too much Forreal Forreal. But that's just my opinion. I know some people love him and call him a sneaker god and ish.

Last edited:
check ftl in general. they did restocks of other kicks as well not just kobes

Last edited:
Don't think I've seen any of KickGenius's reviews, but I might have to check those out. Either way, I need something more to a review than just a random dude telling me straight up what I can see with my own eyes, whether it's comedy, performance info, or "chi chis"
laugh.gif
KickGenius is my personal favorite for basketball sneaker reviews.  It features 2 guys named Tre Good and J. Jones.  Instead of just talking about the sneaker like Nightwing does, they show footage of them practicing in the sneaker and doing different dribbling and shooting drills.  They always show a few dunks at the end of the practice.

The later part of the reviews talks about them discussing the shoe and it's attributes.  I highly recommend them.  Not only are they good at giving reviews, they can both ball aswell.  

that is BS, I just messed around on eastbay and you can use paypal on there but not FTL what the hell

Only gr kobes. So before someone ask no asg, mcs, Christmas or bhm. The gr kobes I want are pythons, supernaturals and fades. 2 of the 3 are probably available somewhere so I'll wait it out to use my military discount.

Lots of size 14's...big-foot paradise!

I already had all of them
roll.gif
...except the supernaturals. After ordering it said their automated system is down, blah blah blah, wait 24 hours to receive a confirmation e-mail. Not sure if the order will go through but who knows.

they are having issues with their system so I wonder if some orders get cancelled, best of luck to everyone though

Got through with Red YOTS and Sulfurs size 11 will wait to see if ships. Pair of Kobe socks too (which discounts work for)

Edit: DK VIs and White 7s showin up but when you click it takes you to homepage

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I know you've been looking for them too. Smh

EDIT: size 11 still available @chiacrack
good looks bro

yeah they got my size but I can't check out with paypal lol

all my shoe funds are in my paypal right now and I dont have the funds on my debit card

all good, would have been nice for retail

Blue Lights in Size 12 
smokin.gif

However, I just don't have the money to buy any Kobes right now.  Especially since I paid my rent yesterday.

I am picking up the KD N7's this weekend, and that's all I can afford.

Oh well.  

Back
Top Bottom