OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

green means they sold already. and chances are the red $1,099.99 did the transaction through paypal for around 900.

people are stupid for paying that much for a shoe that they still have a chance to get at retail... for like 150. I like them a lot, almost must haves for me because I love the 8 that much, but not spending more than retail.

Last edited:
didnt catch that. 

i dont get why people would sell rsvp services already when theres no date for these in the U.S yet. I have a feeling they wont drop here.

didnt catch that. 

i dont get why people would sell rsvp services already when theres no date for these in the U.S yet. I have a feeling they wont drop here.

I thought that was Dec 6th excuse me if erong thouhght already was confirmed

people are stupid for paying that much for a shoe that they still have a chance to get at retail... for like 150. I like them a lot, almost must haves for me because I love the 8 that much, but not spending more than retail.

Do you have an inside connection or a super not? Pretty much the only shot you have at retail.

didnt catch that. 

Dec. 6th is the U.S. Date. Niketown, NDC and House Of Hoops. Unless all Niketowns left the U.S., that is the U.S. Release date.

Do you have an inside connection or a super not? Pretty much the only shot you have at retail.
Dec. 6th is the U.S. Date. Niketown, NDC and House Of Hoops. Unless all Niketowns left the U.S., that is the U.S. Release date.
nobody is completely shut out from any release. I've gotten limited sneakers before through raffles and ndc. If I had struck out every time I'd get a new hobby and wouldn't be posting in this forum.

People always act like they have no shot.

I know it's a week away but if anyone wants GS sizes of the Mine Grey's, Champs in Great Mall has them out.

wait wtk arent confirmed for dec 6th in the US?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom