OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

green glow on the 20th......so xmas 2.0 is???

btw green glow/pit viper/mine grey pattern is soo weak compared to what we've seen from the first half of kobe 8 releases

Called alotta locations in LA about the wtk seems most ftl hoh niketowns are getting them. If I can score pairs best believe im wearing a pair and selling the other and for retail price. Want a nt member or someone who really wants the shoe. So pray for me guys lol

Haven't been on here much but just wanted to give cats a heads up on these WTK's. These are EXTREMELY LIMITED. If you have any connects I suggest you use them.

Called alotta locations in LA about the wtk seems most ftl hoh niketowns are getting them. If I can score pairs best believe im wearing a pair and selling the other and for retail price. Want a nt member or someone who really wants the shoe. So pray for me guys lol
if so I'm your man

Going to need to wait a day or so. According to JM, they'll be available online and store.

I asked HoH Broward about it and they said it wasn't on their manifest. They said the KD Precision Timing was as of this time.

But Launch Locator is usually updated Monday.
thx boss

didn't want to read this whole 800+pg thread

thx boss
didn't want to read this whole 800+pg thread

Most likely HoH will hand out raffle tickets Tuesday/Wednesday or Wednesday/Thursday. NT are doing their storied RSVP. The only thing we don't know is how many locations will have the shoe.

It's going to be crazy Friday.

If they're doing a raffle at university mall HoH I will swing by. Only other time I did a raffle was last year for the stealth foams, had my girl with me to get a ticket too and we struck out.

I found a pair of nike with the year of the horse color scheme if anyone is interested. I don't know if I will like these Kobe 8's

Hey guys, Mercer always has a huge pick up window for RSVPs, right? And for weekday releases Niketown NY should have a big window too, no?

Off topic question but anyone play basketball in the Kobe 8's? I have a bad ankle from playing and im scared if i buy these ill always be turning my ankle and if i do land on someones foot that I will seriously hurt my ankle. Any advice? Thanks

not to be rude but you can roll your ankle in any shoe you play with, not just kobes because they are low...kobes 8 are great to ball in but if you don't feel confident to wear low tops then dont

Off topic question but anyone play basketball in the Kobe 8's? I have a bad ankle from playing and im scared if i buy these ill always be turning my ankle and if i do land on someones foot that I will seriously hurt my ankle. Any advice? Thanks

you will turn your ankle in any shoe, lows will help make your ankles strong IMO

ive only turned my ankle once really bad in lows and i was fine after a day. i havent had much issue with ankle issues or turns since switching to lows full time. more freedom and mobility with lows.

you will turn your ankle in any shoe, lows will help make your ankles strong IMO

ive only turned my ankle once really bad in lows and i was fine after a day. i havent had much issue with ankle issues or turns since switching to lows full time. more freedom and mobility with lows.
Couldn't disagree more. I've played ball in hyperdunks for about 2 years with no ankle sprains or problems. Figured I could try the kobe 8 purple gradients out on the court and this happened. I will be playing in high tops regardless from here on out.

lets not get into the whole lows vs mid stuff again please guys :smh:

@diplomat 1 like I said, if your having second thoughts about wearing this shoe, then don't, but like we said you can hurt your ankle regardless of what your wearing, this shoe is a great shoe to play in though

the one time i played in Kobes, i didn't roll an ankle (i agree with the people saying if you are going to roll your ankle its going to happen regardless), but i could tell there was more stress on my bad ankle than when using my Hyperfuse or Hyperdunk. it got sore really fast just from normal play

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom