OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My HoH in Buffalo is doing a raffle... I heard 36 pairs but I can't confirm that. I entered just for the hell of it... 

Gonna have to unleash this sniper not for the WTK. Definitely don't want to miss out on these

nowhere by me is getting these, not driving an hour for a slight chance like i did for the champ pack. so it's bot or nothing.

To everyone in the NY area, footlocker, HOH, and footaction on 34th st are all doing FCFS... Champs in Times Square will be giving raffle tickets Thursday morning, they open at 8 , HOH 125th st is giving raffle tickets today and tomorrow... I was at footaction about 6pm, had a line of more or less 5 people.... Anyone went to HOH downtown Brooklyn to see what procedure they are doing?

Went back cause I wasn't having the answer the one dude gave me. Talked to a different dude and found out majority of the cherry hill pairs are already taking for straight ********. Dude laughed straight in my face. He said ppl been coming in all day asking. Said ppl were there camping sat/Sunday and than once they heard about the raffles they said they weren't going to jerk off the ppl waiting since they handed tickets out already. This **** is crazy

These are hardly limited, well as limited as i though if stores are getting 100+ pairs. If i miss out im sure il be able to grab in a few months for 300 max, jobe what the's always drop in price, from what iv found, but yeh i would love for retail. Cmon my dude in the UK, pull thru nikka

I'm gonna need the venomenoms. I'm gonna get every pair I can get my hands on that I like. Take down model or not they still look good and they still say "Kobe" before venomenoms

Still seems like theyre pretty damn limited considering some states have only a 1 or 2 spots getting em. I got a raffle ticket but I'm sure I won't get em with the shenanigans at HoH.

Since when has a Kobe shoe ever looked like a X-mas shoe.

That's part of the reason why I love the Kobe line. It always pushes the envelope and thinks outside the box. 

Not for nothing guys but these WTK's should be easy to get I mean look at Foot Locker's launch locator. Problem is you have people like me that want to wear the shoe and have the shoe versus those hypebeasts camping for days, which results in them making about $9.16/per hour based on reselling the shoes for $800 and being stuck camping for 72 hours. Does the math not make sense to these fools
Don't let the locations fool you.  Most of these locations outside of cali got 18-24 pairs. then subtract the 20% allocated to employees & subtract the raffle tickets sold under the table.... lets say 80 HOH's get these at a generous 20 pairs to the public per store = 1600 pairs for footlockers statewide.

Keep in mind for people with no job 800 bucks for camping for shoes is a come up, no labor no thinking involved no matter how many calculations show what they would make hourly at a job.

Grown men with families and others with lives ain't got time like that to waste shoes are still shoes.  Dudes are looking at holiday releases for spending money.  Oh well let the Hype climax and then die.  Those sole collector gloves are looking like a nice option....if they can be copped....

I got to a point where I'm just like forget the wtk honestly. It's a hype shoe that the people who actually love Kobe's want be able to get because of thirsty resellers and hype beast. Also IMO I feel like hoh raffle system is rigged. I see the same people win often and a lot of them real cool with the employees. One last chances of winning raffle are even slimmer considering employees get first shot and that honestly leaves about or 7 pair for the consumer.

Is this verified? The reason why I ask is because I called the champs at North Star mall in SA and they said no they are not getting them but I will call again
I think the champs Twitter acc. on Twitter said so

Since when has a Kobe shoe ever looked like a X-mas shoe.

That's part of the reason why I love the Kobe line. It always pushes the envelope and thinks outside the box. 
I'm speaking only from a color perspective

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom