OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

amir johnson last night. can't remember seeing him rock any kobes since the VIIs. looks like the pair we've seen in pictures a while back. really hope this releases like the black and white TBs.

i'll be dead honest, I would only buy the WTK to sell or use as trade bait, problem is, I bet almost 50 percent of the people going after this release are thinking the same thing

^Those red TBs did release a while back on an European overseas site. Haven't seen them anywhere else though.

i'll be dead honest, I would only buy the WTK to sell or use as trade bait, problem is, I bet almost 50 percent of the people going after this release are thinking the same thing
I immediately thought of this GIF

Yep, I have been in for 16 years. I was stationed at fort Gordon for over 6 yrs

Last edited:

Just posted in retro thread Kobe 8 in this prelude clip so I thought it would be appropriate here too. Just found this on Instagram.

****, i'm right there with you fam. I remember telling my brother they were releasing about a week and a half ago and both of us agreed that if we tried to get them, and copped em, we'd only be doing it to resell. (Though unlike me he thinks both pairs are fire, whereas I only like the blue one.) We'd only be taking advantage of the hype other people are creating to make a profit, and then buy other shoes we actually do want in our collections.

Last edited:

Just posted in retro thread Kobe 8 in this prelude clip so I thought it would be appropriate here too. Just found this on Instagram.

i have a feeling the V's will be sooooo dope and impossible to get :smh:

WTK are too funky to wear but id def plan on keeping them as the only kobe 8's i dont play ball in

Back
Top Bottom