OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lace lock is an ornament, makes sense

same guy who let us know about the restock is now confirming they will restock soon...try to wait on it so you wont have to pay resell

Last edited:
I like the concept with the SS and the details are nice.  Don't find myself wanting them though

Last edited:
Let's please not talk about jobs as my pay grade is far above yours.
You told me how to talk and proclaimed how people passing on the WTKs are losers without the means.  Life's too short.  Learn how to take a joke.
[h1]“You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your EFFing khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”   Chuck Palahniuk[/h1]

They don't look half bad here. Still can't believe they used the wack Pit Viper yet again though...
ohwell.gif

Definitely feeling Black Socks as the go-to for these, but I can't see myself wearing these but just a few times a year.

...Trying to not waste money that way anymore, unless it's a Must-Copp or something on my Grail List.

You told me how to talk and proclaimed how people passing on the WTKs are losers without the means.  Life's too short.  Learn how to take a joke.

[h1]“You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your EFFing khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”  Chuck Palahniuk[/h1]

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said those passing on them are losers. What I did say however were those basically who talk shi*** about a shoe with no reason behind it are usually the same losers who miss out. So see it how you want. Without saying it you put down those who actually like the shoe. Then off topic talked about jobs. Get your story straight

What's up with kb24, money hasn't been taken out yet, no email beside the very undetailed order confirmation.

I've asked them and they said they should have shipping confirmation by Wednesday at the latest because they're very busy processing orders right now with the WTK8's and ZK1. Not sure if I should be worried or not.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said those passing on them are losers. What I did say however were those basically who talk shi*** about a shoe with no reason behind it are usually the same losers who miss out. So see it how you want. Without saying it you put down those who actually like the shoe. Then off topic talked about jobs. Get your story straight
You mad bro?

Back
Top Bottom