OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally landed a pair if size 13 mambacurials. Pretty jazzed, the only 8s I have really really wanted... Price was.... Eh, decent I guess. Could have been worse.

Yeah all of the venoms are sold out bought by bots like always

If it makes you feel ANY better, I did get a pair with no bot. And I never get through. Thought this time was gonna be the same because I hit add to cart and it told me all in other carts but I kept hitting it and after like a minute, it added. This was on eastbay if it helps you in the future.

congrats

The SS will be my 8th 8's and I will eventually buy the volts and xmas 1 and 2 more ids.

I knew the shoe game was a disaster before but I think this has confirmed it's worse than I thought.

A take down version selling out?? Come on smh

I think everyone is shocked by them selling out lol.

Especially in under 2 mins on ndc and under 20 mins on all sites.

congrats

The SS will be my 8th 8's and I will eventually buy the volts and xmas 1 and 2 more ids.

SS is gonna be my 20th, gonna pick up the ones dropping on the 20th just cuz my kobe budget is on swoll from missing the WTKs and preludes.

I think everyone is shocked by them selling out lol.

Especially in under 2 mins on ndc and under 20 mins on all sites.

I'm not shocked at all. The world has gone Kobe insane. All shoes Kobe = at risk of being snatched instantly. People have lost their minds.

Yeah all of the venoms are sold out bought by bots like always

dont think it was bots or at least normal bots cause it wasnt TLO release.

These for sure werent GR so selling out shouldnt be that suprising also fact that kobe hype is at all time high right now

Last edited:
thinking of getting it from kickscrew.. though if im lucky i might be able to get it online when they release on eastbay..

Smh, I walk away for 2 mins from my work computer and CT puts up the WTK8 's and sold out. Ive been refreshing the page for since 7 last night. Must not be meant for me to have these shoes.

^I've ordered from KC and have never been hit with fees so far on either coast. Was LA-based and now in NYC, but it hasn't made a difference.

Last edited:
Kick-SCREW truly lives up to their name.  I wonder if that coincidence in their name is just a coincidence or if the owners find it extremely funny it fits their company model so well.

I'm not ordering at that new price lol was about to checkout and boom price increase :x . I'll take my chance I already have an add to cart service.. These can't be wtk limited no way :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom