OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^
eyes.gif
....anyways
i am liking the pair kobe is wearing tonight
pimp.gif
There super illy. There the ones of the auto in a previous post.

Man...the VIIIs would be even sweeter if the Lakers would actually win a damn game for ***** sake :smh:

Last edited:
Bro, if you think the LG3s are crazy comfy, try on the LG4s. I'm sure you'll be able tell the difference right away! I'll admit the LG3s are the better looking though.

Yeah man. I've tried them but I can't get past the looks, I'm liking the 3s so much better.
and with the Kobes having Lunar and EM... Even my rent money's going to the 8s! LOL
Will not pass up some outlet pick up LG4 if available.

I wore my xmas 8's to hoop for the second time last night. Felt a bit of pain on the arch of my foot after playing 4 games. I think I need to hoop in them more to really have it broken in to my liking. Don't think this will be a problem the next time I play though but we'll see.
I'm having the same problem.. Hope it gets better

i kno im late to the party but cant believe how much more the Xmas pop in person and how light they are.

Kobe Bryant Color:
Black/Street Grey-Vivid Sulfur-Electric Green

upcoming this Feb
Hmm...not to stir up any unfounded rumors, but didn't someone earlier on in this thread say their friend hinted the YOTS colorway would be black/volt or something like that? Just vaguely remember somebody saying that, and this colorway description reminded me since it's also a Feb release when Chinese New Year usually is.

Last edited:
All of the light uppers we've seen (grey base) have looked fantastic!

Also, sorry about the color code I sent. Saw it lying around the interwebs. LOL
what's the electric green for though? They have no electric green at all and I'm
holding the Sulfurs right here in the office.

it means that the midole is thinner and that you could use your own orthotics ( ie padding)

lol them joints up there are game worn right? they look fresh out the box...

I wore my xmas 8's to hoop for the second time last night. Felt a bit of pain on the arch of my foot after playing 4 games. I think I need to hoop in them more to really have it broken in to my liking. Don't think this will be a problem the next time I play though but we'll see.

Do you have really flat feet? I've heard it can hurt a little during the first few wears with those that don't have much arch support

Back
Top Bottom