OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Smh size 13 anyone? I hate having doing this mess on mobile

same here on that mobile tip.
I'm waving the white flag on this. seems there is no way it can get it in cart now and wait hour to checkout.

congrats to who got a pair, good luck to who's still trying.

if you can help with a sz 12, holler at my pm.

Went and picked them up after a short wait. Luckily nobody is in to Kobe's. Everybody was there for KD's which I figured.

Dope in person. Glad I changed my mind and got them.

I'm in on foot action, for 1 hour and 10 minutes 
mean.gif

Went and picked them up after a short wait. Luckily nobody is in to Kobe's. Everybody was there for KD's which I figured.

Dope in person. Glad I changed my mind and got them.
Damn, wherever you live they must be high on some incredibly potent dust

if there is a  line (people who did win raffle) and you already won the raffle do you have to stand in the line? 

sorry for the noob post all my pick-ups have been walk in and out no raffle

if there is a  line (people who did win raffle) and you already won the raffle do you have to stand in the line? 

sorry for the noob post all my pick-ups have been walk in and out no raffle

if the store just opened and there a line for people waiting to pick up they typically just want only a few customers in the store for check out so you would need to wait for everyone ahead of you to pay

if the store just opened and there a line for people waiting to pick up they typically just want only a few customers in the store for check out so you would need to wait for everyone ahead of you to pay
So people who raffle get first dibs... ive seen the lines (my HOH had gamma 12) and god know the hype on those. do they do two lines or one giant line with people with and without tickets mixed in.

Last edited:
Any1 hit up there local Hibbetts store that I put the link of for and cop their SS. I got mine with ease?

Back
Top Bottom