OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those are nice. There must be a pack because when the kd vs first surface they had a sketch what this same colorway. St. Patrick Day maybe.

Last edited:
I'm thinking it's just an Easter CW, just like Nike did last year with their KB/KD/LJ lines.

I need a pair of 8's to play ball in. I played in my lebron jades yesterday and they hurt my foot after 1hr. I usually play in Kobe 5's or 6's but thought I would give the lebrons a chance...bad choice. Going back to Kobes

grey sole on that green pair makes em look better.... kinda like em, but not a whole lot. reds>greens.

and those asking about the bhms, Im pretty sure I saw some pics of some other bhm shoes for this year (dont remember where tho :frown: ) and they werent good... coogi sweater design kinda like last year, but worse.

grey sole on that green pair makes em look better.... kinda like em, but not a whole lot. reds>greens.
and those asking about the bhms, Im pretty sure I saw some pics of some other bhm shoes for this year (dont remember where tho
frown.gif
) and they werent good... coogi sweater design kinda like last year, but worse.
O no, not those again...

and those asking about the bhms, Im pretty sure I saw some pics of some other bhm shoes for this year (dont remember where tho :frown: ) and they werent good... coogi sweater design kinda like last year, but worse.
Agreed about the grey soles, although I'm liking the greens better

And to add on the BHMs, I thought I remembered seeing a 1/19 release date sometime ago. To give an idea of what they might be like, here's the BHM theme on the Lebron Soldier VIs

Still having fun while losing
Yeah and ESPN tried to make a big deal about Kobe and Dwight actually fighting after the New Years game in the locker room. And now Dwight's out for the count, and we can easily go 0-3 the next 3 games.

Back
Top Bottom