OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

BEST 8 I've seen since Summer... EASILY. 
nthat.gif

looks like the YOTH is a ndc and HOH only release. will it be a quick sell out on ndc  and resell? im only asking this because im going to obviously be up for new years eve and wouldnt want to wake up at 8

I found a site selling WTK's for $370 through Instagram. But legit or not? It says 5 in stock for 6 different sizes.

Last edited:
looks like the YOTH is a ndc and HOH only release. will it be a quick sell out on ndc  and resell? im only asking this because im going to obviously be up for new years eve and wouldnt want to wake up at 8
Not true. Couple FTL in my area are getting them. Euro sites got them, Eastbay and company I think are getting them. Should be a low production GR despite YOTH moniker. They just look like a run of the mill colorway to me with a logo stamped on the inside of the tongue. Nothing special >D

Not true. Couple FTL in my area are getting them. Euro sites got them, Eastbay and company I think are getting them. Should be a low production GR despite YOTH moniker. They just look like a run of the mill colorway to me with a logo stamped on the inside of the tongue. Nothing special
grin.gif
eastbay, champs, footaction, and foot locker online not getting them. only ndc is getting online

Those PE's were made for Cappie Pondexter, NY Liberty. WNBA players had a lot of great PE's this year.

A heads up also if you guys want the YOTH try my hoh fresno,ca I highly doubt those shoes will sell out...I can also check for anyone interested

My MCs now featuring full length zoom air courtesy of jordan 2012 fly through insoles... Soooooo much better

Zoom >>>>>>>lunarlon

Last edited:
I didn't notice if asked yet but does the outer plastic on the SS cause any restriction? Making the upper stiff or feel uncomfortable in spots? Make it tight feeling? Or anything I missed that usually isn't a 8 issue. Thanks in advance.

eastbay, champs, footaction, and foot locker online not getting them. only ndc is getting online

Word? Didn't know they were that limited.

Not true. Couple FTL in my area are getting them. Euro sites got them, Eastbay and company I think are getting them. Should be a low production GR despite YOTH moniker. They just look like a run of the mill colorway to me with a logo stamped on the inside of the tongue. Nothing special >D

Yeah, a few Footlockers here are getting them. Already won a raffle. Hardly anyone signed up...but this is KD/Lebron country.

My MCs now featuring full length zoom air courtesy of jordan 2012 fly through insoles... Soooooo much better

Zoom >>>>>>>lunarlon

Made me remember I have a couple of 2012's. I'm going to try that to see the difference.

Last edited:
I didn't notice if asked yet but does the outer plastic on the SS cause any restriction? Making the upper stiff or feel uncomfortable in spots? Make it tight feeling? Or anything I missed that usually isn't a 8 issue. Thanks in advance.
I was wondering this myself. I have a wicked bunion on my left foot that doesn't really cause me any trouble in the 8's thus far because the mesh upper gives way, but I couldn't wear a single pair of VII's because of the stiffness on the upper and near the toe. Seems like the SS would feel more like the VII's with that "shedding skin"

Last edited:

I was wondering this myself. I have a wicked bunion on my left foot that doesn't really cause me any trouble in the 8's thus far because the mesh upper gives way, but I couldn't wear a single pair of VII's because of the stiffness on the upper and near the toe. Seems like the SS would feel more like the VII's with that "shedding skin"
For me personally I do not think the SS constricts any more than any other 8.  Yes it is a somewhat solid plastic but it doesn't make the shoe tighter at all or to me change the overall stiffness of the sneaker.  I don't think you would have a problem wearing the SS, especially if its just for casual wear.

Does anyone know where you could get a pair of laces that are like the ones of the kobe 8s? Like of the same of similar thickness, width, ect.

Are these samples or releasing ?
I am pretty sure that's a WNBA PE.  I think that's a colorway for one of the teams?  I say this too because the other PEs that were in pics on SN looked to include the skylar diggins one as well.

I could be wrong though

Back
Top Bottom