OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ The more I see that pic, I assume those might be this year's inline/concord cw. Is it only me? :nerd:

Either that or they are just the Lakers home colorway that has always released as a GR (think ZKV home cw).

In other news, my xmas VIIIs come in today :smokin

Last edited:
Kobe is not MVP

"Not MVP"? Ok CLEARLY you do NOT watch basketball or Kobe for that matter. My point is the man is putting up crazy numbers (ALL AROUND STATS), and doing it at the age (17 years in) he is at. When Lebron (and even other players) was putting up numbers, but losing people ALWAYS made excuses for him. Like I have ALWAYS said, NO MATTER what Kobe does, people with ALWAYS have some kind of negative to say about his game, when he CLEARLY sitll the hardest working and most skille player in the NBA. Period.

Now that he is the nubmer 1 vote getter, again for the All Star game and his shoe (Nike Kobe 8) is the number 1 sig out, people are unhappy! Haha!

I know how people will try to turn things into something it is not here, with that said, just so we are clear, the CAPS is not for yelling, just emphasizing. :lol:

Either that or they are just the Lakers home colorway that has always released as a GR (think ZKV home cw).
In other news, my xmas VIIIs come in today :smokin

Not always, although Kobe wore that colorway in the 81 point game, Nike never released it, (yes I am still very salty about that) smdh@Nike for not doing so. It started with the Kobe 2 supreme (see Kobe 2 Orca), very nice shoe I might add, just might have to get another pair (that was the ONLY Kobe 2 that I liked). Nike Kobe 3 did not have this colorway either, but it came back around on the Kobe 4 through the Nike 7, hopefully they do it (white/black/concord) again for the Kobe 8.

Nice pick up on the Christmas 8's, very nice shoe I can't stop looking at mine, what to wear them bad, but waiting to break them out for the right time! :lol:

When was lebron losing and getting MVP at the same time? Never and kobe is not the most skilled. It's obviously lebron

Last edited:
Top 100 Kobe's and MVP talks is as useless as a female pissing contest..... STOP IT

Chill man, what I said was beyond valid and needed to be said. On top of that just about all of you "NT police" stay contradicting yourselfs in this thread and many other threads making "useless" comments about other stuff. Bottom line folks are free to voice their opinion, but I suppose its ok for the "usuals" to do so. Go somewhere with all that homie, specailly since the FACT that Kobe is putting up these numbers in the Kobe 8. Think about it folks tie Jordans shoes to great things he did in them, well guess what that still applies man when it comes to the newer players and their shoes (in this case the Kobe 8).

Good to go now :pimp:

Where did you get those sweet socks bruh bruh MrWavez :lol:

anyone know where to get this tee? im guilty of not searching this thread but i did search ndc, eastbay for a kobe tee like this... thanks

needed to be said lmao. take it to da s&t thread fambs. there's plenty of kobe FstANS who will agree with you.

yea kobe is balling out but unfortunately his team's record won't merit MVP nominations.

When was lebron losing and getting MVP at the same time? Never and kobe is not the most skilled. It's obviously lebron

I am talking about the fact that people, critics and etc. need to WAKE UP and ACKNOWLEDGE, the level KOBE is playing at, just like folks have always acknowleged Lebron's, especially when he was on the Cavs. Lebron is the most athletic, but Kobe, is the most skilled. There is a difference. Just like Jordan is BEST player period, and Lebron is the MOST athletic player period.

ahhhh... the tee is a Footlocker thing... gotta hit up some stores around here that actually carried the Kobes at one point.

needed to be said lmao. take it to da s&t thread fambs. there's plenty of kobe FstANS who will agree with you.
yea kobe is balling out but unfortunately his team's record won't merit MVP nominations.

My point is, Kobe more then deserves his credit, by the way the season is not over, just like the Kobe 8 line no where near being over. :lol: Kobe is not even one of my all time favorite players (KJ, Pippen, Penny/Jordan), however Kobe to me is one of the few (possibly only) player that plays with a sense of pride (NOT just happy with player for the Lakers or the NBA for that matter like most of the players for the past few years), passion for the game.

I am talking about the fact that people, critics and etc. need to WAKE UP and ACKNOWLEDGE, the level KOBE is playing at, just like folks have always acknowleged Lebron's, especially when he was on the Cavs. Lebron is the most athletic, but Kobe, is the most skilled. There is a difference. Just like Jordan is BEST player period, and Lebron is the MOST athletic player period.
sorry to bring this up again, but no one is arguing that kobe is having an amazing season. Im just saying hes not the MVP of the league, and thats not taking away from how great he has been so far. An MVP should not come from a sub .500 team. I feel liek youre arguing two completely different things

ps have worn the 8s 4 different times so far and the comfort is amazing

Last edited:
respectfully disagree.
2k4's- zkiii's are ALL great performers AND they hold aesthetic value. the line didnt start with the iv's like so many people think. imo THATS when the beasts came out.
a real kobe sig fans top kobe list as far as im concerned, MUST consist of @least a few predecessors of the IV's.

I have sigs 1-3 and they kinda suck both performance and aesthetically(,The only ones I liked on 1st sight was the Orcas) I mainly bought one a year because Im a Kobe fan.

Back
Top Bottom