OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If you need to sell two out of these four which would it be?

Easters

Blue Glows

YOTSnake Red Camo

MilkSnakes

Trying to fund some future shoes.
For me it'd be the Blues and the YOTS Camos.

Besides the Purple Fades, I really don't like any of the 8s that have the different color "toecap." Sounds stupid, but it always breaks up the details of the upper, IMO.

Last edited:
those aren't PE's.. those are nike id's
Cool...and two periods don't make an ellipsis but I still get your intention, like you got mine, yeah?  
laugh.gif

They were given to players, made for the players...they are a player edition. Regardless of the ability to make them on ID which I already said.

Those carolina color TBs are fly but I don't understand people trying to make over $180 on any other TB joints...if someone wants them so bad they could just make them.

Last edited:
I just hope nike surprises us and the sparks are the last one. Ss grew back on me waiting to see if my offer is good enough for prelude 6s if not I'll get them. The resell isn't that high which is always a good thing.

Sparks are top 3 8s....Also prelude 8.How are the wtk8 walk but when it was Asia only release people were going nuts paying 8-1200

For me it'd be the Blues and the YOTS Camos.

Besides the Purple Fades, I really don't like any of the 8s that have the different color "toecap." Sounds stupid, but it always breaks up the details of the upper, IMO.
Thanks for the opinion. Thats a good combo to sell. But damn it's so hard to actually put them up for sell. Still have them new shoe smell on these.

For $160 these are ok.
But for $140 they are great.

Never noticed how the Swoosh is textured to mimic horse hair.

For $160 these are ok.

I finally saw them in person the other day in a local FootLocker and they definitely look better than in pictures, but there are past 8 releases that I'd much rather put that $160 towards.

Last edited:
Since there apparently will be no more Kobe 8 releases, except for the prelude pair that I am not interested in, I made some pictures of my Kobe 8 collection that is final until this moment. It is sad that they only relased 3 true Laker colourways! I would really like to drop the inlines or amnesties at some point in the future!

Thanks to whoever posted that blue light link from NBA store. Copped that 8.5 this morning and they already shipped. My sulfurs and pythons have pretty much bottomed out from playing in them so much.

Thanks to whoever posted that blue light link from NBA store. Copped that 8.5 this morning and they already shipped. My sulfurs and pythons have pretty much bottomed out from playing in them so much.
Glad that worked out for somebody in here

For $160 these are ok.

Yea I peeped it when I first copped. Very underrated shoe, can't wait til the summer to bring em out.

Im deciding if cop Venice Beaches or not. Love the 8, saw them in a local store a bit under retail, and they look great in hand but i cant see me wearing them casually until summer. And even then is a shoe which is hard to combine... Opinions?

Im deciding if cop Venice Beaches or not. Love the 8, saw them in a local store a bit under retail, and they look great in hand but i cant see me wearing them casually until summer. And even then is a shoe which is hard to combine... Opinions?
You found VBs still sitting in a retail store? I'm still looking for a pair, if they have a 10.5 let me know!

In short, if I was you, I'd absolutely buy them if they had my size. Every pair I come across is either beat and the seller still wants over retail or DS and twice retail.

I love my pair. Took me a while to find a pair for a decent price. For retail (or less), I'd pick up another pair immediately. 

If you found VBs at or under retail at this point you are extremely lucky. One pair I wish I didn't pass on now

Back
Top Bottom